Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[F] Desperately seeking talented Domination/Humiliation and more! Peek inside! [YIM]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emaleth

Moon
The girl seemed out of her mind with sensation, beads of sweat trickling down the delicious arch of her back, her moist body gleaming in the dim light that seemed to illuminate her, and her alone in the center of the room. She was on her knee's and elbows, legs spread and hand full sized breasts buried in the bunched up soiled sheets of the mattress beneath her. Red bruises had formed around her wrists which were bunched up infront of her bowed head, from the many different pairs of hands that had been taking turns holding her down while another took his place behind her. She had lost count of how many times she had been fucked, both of her tender orifices pink and red from abuse, cum dripping from the pucker of her rear to join the small rivulets that traced their way down her inner thighs to form small sticky puddles on the bedding. She cried out in pain, her voice hoarse and throat raw as she clenched her fingers into fists with the pain of the small blade making another mark on her thigh to form a full tally, one of many that had been cut into her back thighs and ass to mark how many times she had been fucked.

I'm Emaleth, and for those who may have met me, and for those who have not, I always feel the need to make it known how much of a desperate kink addicted soul I am. Whether it's bondage, sexual or non sexual, groups or gangbangs, females, males, futas, animals, I love to be fucked, I love to serve, I love to be forced into service, and I love being enslaved.
Humiliation, being embarrassed and degraded infront of people, whether small or large groups, to the point of dehumanization, or caging. I also love being broken down into the basest of sex craving sluts, as I feel myself as if I am approaching the limit. I just can't deny my nymphomaniac thoughts and repressed fantasies and ideas, so I try to search for other talented and creative individuals to play with.
Whether it's fantasy or modern, incest or rape, prostitution and coercion, I'm looking for all sorts of delightedly perverted fun and debauchery.

I shall return to edit this in a few hours, as I have to head out to take care of some errands for the evening before I can sell myself to the computer for the rest of the night and next day. I hope to talk to some new faces! PM me, or IM me directly on YIM, under the name MourningEmaleth!

-Love-<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom