Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Furries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekrosilisk88

Wolf in the Shadows
Supporter
Given the difficulty there is finding furry rp partners, would it be possible to have a thread, or group set up for people who usually willing to do furry rps? if would make it easier for us to find each other so we don't have to spend hours digging through new requests.

A similar question to this has indeed come up in the past, though at that time the topic had been for m/m and f/f RPs. It had been agreed upon that most req threads are pretty clear in what they want in the title alone. However, this might not be the case for furry-related RPs. But at the same time, this is the first time anyone has asked about this particular topic.

There is a search feature that should allow you to find out who RPs furry or anthro or any key words you can think of that relate. Another idea is to read through the taboo RPs and see who has active furry-related RPs right now. I know there are a fair number of furries on site, so I find it strange that there's trouble finding each other. Maybe those of you seriously seeking such RPs should try to include the descriptor in your req titles...? I know most people tend to put in m/m, f/f, m/f, m/m/f, etc etc. So why not add furry to the mix?

From what I have seen in my short time here, a lot of the people on the website are very willing to meet me halfway on a lot of topics that might otherwise be sensitive to them or out of their usual comfort zone. Now, to be fair, I am not looking for furry role plays but I would be willing to role play as a 'furry' or anthropomorphic character if the person requesting it would be willing to indulge a kink or two of my own in the role play.

Perhaps you could ask the ladies if they would be willing to use furries in their own pre-existing plots? This way, you get to play the character(s) that you wish to play while they get to enjoy their plots. That or you could speak to them about playing mostly human characters with specific animal parts (such as nekos for an easy example). Sure, they aren't completely anthro but it seems like a fair compromise.

If you've tried talking to people about finding a compromise then I really don't know what else to suggest. If not, then I suggest slipping it into the conversation. I've been very fortunate in finding people who are very open to suggestions and willing to work with me so I can only assume that most of the members of this site are willing to work with a bit of 'give and take'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom