Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any ladies out there into this kind of roleplays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
What I am looking to do is a transformation roleplay where a plain jane gets transformed into a hot, horny, hottie by accident. It could be done by a experiment gone wrong, kidnapping and a experiment is done to you. I like to do long and detailed roleplays.

I am still wanting to get a roleplay that is done all the way through. I have not had that happen yet and it would be nice to find a partner who wants to complete the roleplay. That is where we both talk about adding twists to the story to keep it interesting.

I have ideas so if you are interested send me a PM or just post on here and I shall respond back and get with you to talk about what we shall do.

My ideas:

high school girl/college student/ or woman for a kidnapping experiment.

This is open to high school girl/college student/ lab assistant where an accident takes place. This is like a Dr. Jekyl Ms. Hyde roleplay.

Cursed engagement ring that changes my fiance from the good girl into a woman with powers that is given to her by each soul she takes due to being possessed by a sexual demon or succubus.

Space Mission where a radiation from a meteor causes you to shift change into any woman you want to look like. Could even add this twist to it where aliens perform experiment on you giving you the ability to shift change and look like any woman you want. Let me know about this!

I have other ideas as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom