Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Palace of Plots (Updated: 5/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertpaladin

Supernova
Hey, figured I should probably set one of these up for once. Anyway I am desertpaladin though I have gone through other names in the past. I have been roleplaying for 6 years now since I started back on Gaia Online under one of my old names. Now I figured I should say I love interesting plots, the further away from the norm that you see on these sites the more I will likely play it just as a fair warning. Now as for my thread itself I figure I should tell you, there are some small rules and at any point in time this thread will never be complete. I think up new plots and pairings all the time and I will always be willing to hear your ideas. Anyway onto the rules.

RULES!!!!
1. Be female, or at least convince me that you are female. I have this weird thing about rping with males even if they play female characters. I won't do a background check, don't worry.
2. I am on this site for sexy scenes, meaning there will be sex in the rp. If you are really not wanting these kinds of scenes then walk away now.
3. I am a very open person kink wise, I am fine if you are not but if it starts to seem like there is no chance for real sexy scenes I have no problem ending the rp.
4. Con or non con? I perfer con so if you want something non con it had better be something really creative or it had better shift to con pretty quickly

Kinks: I am into nearly everything. Personally no blood, guts or gore please and no shit but I have done things with piss before and been fine with it... to an extent.

PAIRINGS: (All are able to be gender swapped, meaning that unless it says otherwise you can be either role and I will play the other)

CRAVING:
Older Woman/Younger Man (either being the dom)
Harem (any setting)
Any Odd Pairing

Medieval/Past RP:
Chieftan's Child/Outcast
Shaman/Village Member
Holy Person/Protector
Warrior/Mage
Warrior/Archer
Royalty/Demon Pet
Married Noble/Commoner Lover
King or Queen/Lover
Monster Hunter/Monster
Divine Being/Mortal
Anthro/Human
Human/Human
Human/Fantasy Creature
Anthro/Anthro
Human/Monster
Gangbang RP
Harem RP
Group RP

Modern RP:
MILF/Lover
MILF/Son's Bully
Parent/Child's Friend
Incest (Any Pairing)
Painter/Model
Photographer/Model
Swinger Couple
Modern Wizard/Apprentice
Anthro/Human
Human/Human
Human/Fantasy Creature
Anthro/Anthro
Human/Monster
Gangbang RP
Harem RP
Group RP

FUTURE:
Alien/Human
Robot/Human
Alien/Robot
Mutant/Human
Alien/Alien
Mutant/Mutant
Gangbang RP
Harem RP
Group RP

PLOTS:

Mom/Son's Bully: This was a rp I had going on a long time ago but the rper must have left the site because I have not seen her on in some time. Anyway the idea is your character is a married woman tired with her marrage. She has a boring husband and a whimp of a son, she finds herself dreaming at night about a real man. Now her son is bullied by a boy his age, a bigger, stronger boy who is a bit of an ass but he is just the kind of man she is looking for. As she sends her son to school she maybe sees the bully and convinces him to come to the house instead of beating up her son. She leads him inside and plans to seduce him but instead he begins to grope her, telling her how her son and her husband are losers and he will show her what a real man is like.

Pimp My Mom: Ok, I cannot stress this enough BREAK THIS RP CURSE!!! Sorry when I say that it means when I try to rp this it always stops before the good part. Anyway the idea is simple, a single mother is taking care of her teenage son. Now the mom is amazing, the sexiest woman in town easily and she has attracted the eyes of every male, including her own son but she has only romantic feelings for one. Now the mom has a crush on her son, loving him to death but is a perv and likes his friends too (and/or the son's bullies). Her son may be a nerd but she loves him and one day after a hard day at school for him she seduces him. After a mindblowing first time he begins to talk with her about how he has loved her. And she begins to ask about his kinks... and apparently he has a kink... of watching his mom fuck other men.

Vacation Gone Wrong: Now I admit I am taking this from another thread and I want to thank Foreveryours for the plot. Anyway the plot idea is simple, we would play either a young couple or a small family who go on vacation to a small island or to some dence jungle area. They end up going on a small exploration in the jungle nearby and meet with a local tribe. The family is captured and the male(s) of the group are forced to watch from cages as the female(s) of the group are fucked by every member of the tribe... and watching how they enjoy it so much.

The Real Reason to go to Con: This was an idea I had been coming up with for a while. The idea is a special con that takes place once a month, the con itself does not advertise or really even promote itself publically yet it always gets a major turnout and always had it set up somewhere nice. Now the thing with this con is this is a con for fantasies. People dress up as anything, from original costumes to actual characters. The others dress in normal clothes, but the thing about this con are the events. Those in costume go to them to compete but not in normal acts, but sexual acts, all those who dress up in costumes are the real entertainment of the con goers, fucking anyone in sight and fulfilling their wildest fantasies of fucking their favorite character.

I just thought that I let you know I couldn't respond to your PM because you have met your quota for them. But I am interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom