Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for RP MXF (Also looking to set up Group RP Males welcome as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arcane Master

Looking for an interesting RP, I tend to play fantasy settings I like the idea of magic and monsters, and so I embrace them in my writing, if you are not interested in such things. I will not be the RPer for you I am afraid, I do enjoy Role playing with all types so if you have a strange or random RP idea hit me up, and you may entire my interests.

I do have a few types of RPs, I would not mind doing though I have a story in the back of my mind for the way they run, so if you are interested please hit me up but do expect some interesting twists that I will be happy to see how you handle them, if a RP comes to an end due to the end of the story or lack of your interest please say so we can either end it or start a new.

IM...
Age - 22
Sex - Male
Interests - Fantasy, Music, Plot Twists, Writing, Dreaming.
Relationship - I have a girlfriend, and yes she tends to watch me write.

Group RP Idea if I find enough people interested.

So I want to find about 8-12 people to do a group RP in a fantasy setting, and this setting I want to do it as open as possible, meaning you have to be okay with anything, you can be straight, and if you lose to a male they can try to rape you, and such. People can be male, Female, both or whatever they want. Ill allow people to jump in at leisure though they need to get a character approved by me, as I do not want copy characters meaning a copy paste from anime or another person already RPing in the thread.

If your interested in the RP drop me a PM and when I set it up, it will be a send out I give everyone who wanted to join.

the kinda back story to the world though I will write it out better those born with any special gifts are sent away to whats called the demon city to live the rest of their lives, those who refuse are forced, though some people try to hide it, they are eventually caught, and sent off by demons lords (Not playable) who collect and bring them to the city.

Ill re write a background and a living description of the town.

Okay as for the entry form I need the following info.

Name:
Primary Power:
Secondary Power:
Weakness: (Need one, though this will not be posted unless it is public knowledge (Such as being displayed in the RP. (I will intentionally avoid using weaknesses with my character.)))
Short common Knowledge Bio:
Description or Pic:

That's it...
If your interested just drop me a PM and ill add you to the list im looking for an even number of males, as females and ill list here.

-Male- -Female-
Arcane Master

RE: Male looking for RP (Male looking for Female)

Plots

My wish is your command... *Currently Role playing it... So please don't ask.
A demi-god inside an old puzzle, it is said whoever opens the puzzle, is granted wishes beyond their dreams, though the one who opens the puzzle is told the rules, How do you outwit a creature, who has had thousands of years to plot his release? Upon opening the puzzle the owner is granted with the ability to have all their wishes granted, though it could be more of an burden, when he is always listening, and taking everything in his own way, and not the one speaking.

The Haunted Castle... (Dark)
The castle is old, and creepy stories have come up to send a fright through the children, so when the castle is offered to be an opening of a simple game show, three contestants are told to go through the house where the producers have set up several games, to frighten and challenge the players, though some things should be left alone when the spirits resting in the castle become annoyed at the mockery and decide they would remind those inside why some places should be left alone.

The Master Apprentice... (Can either be a Dark Kidnapping, or a building romance.)
Traveling the world an powerful mage makes a small town his home, though he had the skill to be a powerful magi, he could never get his spells to do as he pleased, and wanted to practice his spells in peace. Either he is a evil mage who uses his magic to trap a test subject... Or he asks a member in town to help him with his spells and see what happens, a difficult task, never knowing how the spells would react and what could come of it all.

The Demon, Who lost it all... (Can either be Dark Slave, or Building Romance.) *Currently Role playing it... So please don't ask.
A simple story of a demon falling in love with a human, and the night before their marriage he was bound by a high priestess and the one he loved burned by those he swore to her to protect. Though, slowly he released himself, and upon releasing himself he had found the priestess secrets were lost, and he had free range over the villagers, and took advantage of it, being a protector to the people requiring however any girl he pleased once they came of age. Though in this he gave no choice lest he become the destroyer of the town.

What is a monster?... (Closer to a love Story...) *Currently Role playing it... So please don't ask.
The invincible demon of Kra'lik, The young man pinned to a cross his hands and legs tied a scythe through his stomach, the villagers feared this man, though it was not actually him they feared his father had passed his power to his son, and the townsfolk feared him, it was believed if the scythe was ever removed the son would awaken and destroy the world, though to outsider he merely appeared as a twenty year old man pinned to a cross bleeding and crying, though he had been like so for twenty years now, still alive they all knew and feared him.

Kidnapper, Who cares...
A young man in a bind agrees to work for a shady group to pay for his mothers medical bills, seems like easy stuff the boss had liked him so he did not seem to get any of the bad or illegal work which suited him well, until, the boss ordered his to kidnap an old school friend of his, he did not know that much of her, but he was ordered to treat her a certain way, and he would be done working for them, free of the trouble, though he knew he could not say no, he did not really have the heart needed to be a kidnapper.

The Game Master's Toys...
In a time of magic forgotten, a young man who was constantly treated poorly decided it was his turn to show the world what he could do, spending one last chance at the world asks the girl of his dreams out, and she harshly turns him down in a mass embarrassment, he vanishes for a week before the sky turned dark the city being wrapped in an old forest, in which all the demons, were under his beck and call and he decided he would take his revenge on all those who caused him trouble, starting with the one who turned him down.

I would be interested in your first plot
My wish is your command...

or if your
The Demon, Who lost it all...
doesn't work out I would really love to do that one.

send me a pm of you would like to talk about setting up a possible rp together

Ill send you a PM.

Always looking hit me up any time.

PMed, this is nice, so many people I love this site lol.

Just thought I would say I'm here, but only going to set up laptop a bit later so I really can't reply much right now sorry.

Been a While just thought I would say Hello, and I am always looking.

Hey, certainly looking for a medieval/fantasy RP... is your thread still active?

Arcane Master said:
Looking for an interesting RP, I tend to play fantasy settings I like the idea of magic and monsters, and so I embrace them in my writing, if you are not interested in such things. I will not be the RPer for you I am afraid, I do enjoy Role playing with all types so if you have a strange or random RP idea hit me up, and you may entire my interests.

I do have a few types of RPs, I would not mind doing though I have a story in the back of my mind for the way they run, so if you are interested please hit me up but do expect some interesting twists that I will be happy to see how you handle them, if a RP comes to an end due to the end of the story or lack of your interest please say so we can either end it or start a new.

IM...
Age - 22
Sex - Male
Interests - Fantasy, Music, Plot Twists, Writing, Dreaming.
Relationship - I have a girlfriend, and yes she tends to watch me write.

Group RP Idea if I find enough people interested.

So I want to find about 8-12 people to do a group RP in a fantasy setting, and this setting I want to do it as open as possible, meaning you have to be okay with anything, you can be straight, and if you lose to a male they can try to rape you, and such. People can be male, Female, both or whatever they want. Ill allow people to jump in at leisure though they need to get a character approved by me, as I do not want copy characters meaning a copy paste from anime or another person already RPing in the thread.

If your interested in the RP drop me a PM and when I set it up, it will be a send out I give everyone who wanted to join.

the kinda back story to the world though I will write it out better those born with any special gifts are sent away to whats called the demon city to live the rest of their lives, those who refuse are forced, though some people try to hide it, they are eventually caught, and sent off by demons lords (Not playable) who collect and bring them to the city.

Ill re write a background and a living description of the town.

Okay as for the entry form I need the following info.

Name:
Primary Power:
Secondary Power:
Weakness: (Need one, though this will not be posted unless it is public knowledge (Such as being displayed in the RP. (I will intentionally avoid using weaknesses with my character.)))
Short common Knowledge Bio:
Description or Pic:

That's it...
If your interested just drop me a PM and ill add you to the list im looking for an even number of males, as females and ill list here.

-Male- -Female-
Arcane Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom