A crossover like no other. [Himeko x Marissa]

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
Ashe sighed as she looked down at her desk, another boring day and another useless day of work and uneventful hours. Gods how she missed those days when she was out with adventures with Vaan and the others. She still had her summons, but she also had Basch's as well. She had been married to Basch for five years now, five years it has been since the war ended.

Her door opened as one of the royal guards came in baring a urgent message. "Lady Ashe I come baring news that there is an outbreak of monsters that we have yet to identify. We hate to trouble you but we need you on the field again Lady Ashe." He said as he kneeled before her. Standing up she looked at him and nodded. "You know I've been longing to enter the battlefield once again, to feel my blade in my hands." She paused for a moment and then started up again. "Just where am I going?" She asked as she looked at him. "Gran Pulse." He replied as he handed her the instructions. "I haven't been there in forever..." She said as she began to prepare for her long journey.

[Will finish this post when I wake up... Been working on this post for some time now... x.x]

Back
Top Bottom