Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apollo's Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo247

Supernova
These are just some of my rp idea's I have. If anyone has any other ideas that they want to throw in let me know and we'll work things out.

Terra Nova Taken by Loveme

M/F/Rape/

In the year 2589 Terra Nova a earth space station has become the last safe house to for the Earth’s empire. However the commanding officer of the base has dark secrets he has taken the refuges looking for a place to stay safe and to call their own and placed them up for prostitution and slavery. The story picks up where the co chooses his newest girl.

Royal Family Taken by candi613

M/F/Incest

The Prince and Princess have always hated their parents with a passion. After a heated argument with their parents over dinner the two realize that their parents may never give up their throne to them. The Princess hatches a plan that would ruin their parents reputation immediately, she explains this to her brother and he accepts without hesitation. The plan is that the two will start up an affair with each other that would leave the kingdom in turmoil.

Shipwrecked

M/F/Sex/Romance

A young rich and stubborn woman is shipwrecked on an island with a young poor man who was working on the yacht that the woman was taking a cruise on. The two don’t get along at all but as they settle in and after days on the island they draw closer and closer towards each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom