Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want vampires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
But not just any vampires. The person who takes this plot is going to have to play a very specific type of vampire as well as a dhampyre.

My vampires and dhampyres are defined on my blog, here: Vampire/Dhampyre

As for the plot, it is this.

Your character is a Dhampyre. An oddly powerful one. No one, including yourself knows that you are the result of a union betwe an Ancient and a human, which is unheard of. No one knows but given your powers, you are bumped up a bit on the social ladder. As such you're used as a jack of all trades for one of the noble families.

Your latest mission is to retrieve a particular human girl and bring her back. You aren't told why, but only that your success in this mission is crucial.

My character is that girl. She is human (or so she thinks), and has no clue vampires and dhampyres exist. Just a normal high school girl, in a catholic girl's school.

But really, she's not so ordinary. In fact, she is one of a kind. Why? She is actually an a quarter dhampire. And yet, she's still able to walk in the sun. She is the only quarter dhampire with that trait, and because of this, the vampires want to capture her and experiment on her to find a way to splice that trait into their own genes.

Essentially they want to sacrifice her life to serve their conveniences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom