A Warlock's new pet. [Himeko x P a n d i s i m o]

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
It was a quiet day in Eversong Forest for the lone Worgen, Himeko. She had been camped out here for two weeks, scouting and watching the Blood Elves from afar. She was on a mission for the Alliance and was ordered to go here to observe the Blood Elves. However it was that time of the month for her to mate and she had yet to find one within the Alliance, she decided that since she was here she'd search for a Blood Elf to force into slavery.

She wore unique dark robes with red lining, her hood concealed her face well from others, however her robes concealed her secret below even better. She had a nice lean figure and huge breasts for her kind, which she prized dearly. She heard a noise in the distance and concealed herself into the shadows as she watched a figure wondering around aimlessly and gave a smirk. 'Finally my waiting has come to an end...' She thought as she watched the little elf come closer to her area. Unlike most Worgen of her kind, she had red eyes that glowed when she was excited, the others of her kind had yellow eyes, but hers was rare and unique.

She watched the elf come closer to her and she knew she had to act fast if she was going to capture the beauty. She opened her pouch which contained her soul shards and broke one while mumbling a spell, releasing a succubus to aide her. "Go distract the elf." She whispered and the demon nodded obediently as she went invisible and snuck up behind the elf. She knew that the demons charm would only last a few moments, but it would give her enough time to attack.

Back
Top Bottom