Buffyverse for himeko and me

Willow Rosenberg was busy studying for her chem class as she yawned and stretched back in her chair. "I think I should go get something to eat. Tonight is gonna be a long night and I don't wanna fall asleep before I finish studying for the big test tomorrow." She said to herself as she stood up and headed down to the kitchen. Her parents were out for the week and so she had the house to herself. Xander was busy helping Buffy and Angel out with hunting vamps tonight and so here she was on her own.

This was the first time in a long time that Willow ever stayed home by herself since Buffy came to live here in Sunnydale. As she walked down the stairs she noticed something was a little off in her house, but didn't know what it was. "Hello? Mom? Dad? Xander? Is anyone here?" She called out as she walked around her house for a bit. She decided she best eat in case if something happened she'd at least have a full stomach to fight on.

Drusila had snuck in to Willows hOuse earlier. She was also very hungry but wanted something else. She slowly stalked down stairs after Willow and stuck in the shadows. However, when Willow went over to the fridge and bent over, a very different desire welled up inside Drus crotch. She watched Willows ass until she couldn't take it any more. She took of her pants and started masturbating. She moaned loudly at the end and noticed Willow turning around and put her in a headlock. Then she started rubbing her naked crotch against Willows ass. She moaned loudly

Willow had been rummaging through the fridge when she heard a loud noise and turned around to see what it was. She had spells ready to use if needed but was taken by surprise as a figure was behind her and was rubbing her naked crotch against her ass, moaning loudly. "Just what the hell?!" She asked startled as she turned around to see it was Drusilla who had invaded her home. Vampires couldn't enter unless invited in, but someone had invited Drusilla into her home before and so she always had access to her home. "Why are you here Drusilla? Shouldn't you be with Spike?" She asked in shock as she saw Dru was half naked in front of her.

Dru noticed Willows confusion and decided to take advantage. "Hush kitty....I came to play." Dru then forced Willow to the ground. She Strattled her waist and then all around her back suggestively and licked at willows neck seductively. She kept rubbing her naked crotch overWillow until she squirted some on willows stomach

As Willow was forced to the ground she then felt Dru straddle her waist and then all around her back suggestively, and then licked her neck seductively. "But won't Spike get mad?" She tried to protest as Dru kept rubbing her crotch against Willow before she squirted some on her stomach. "Please stop this Drusilla, Spike will find out and he won't be too happy..." She started to squirm as she tried to remember a spell, one that would get her free.

Dru just sighed and then grabbed something that came out of nowhere. It was a large double vibrator. Dru then answered her. "Spike an Angel are having a boys night out...But I came hear to spend the night with you.." Dru then slid down to willows legs and ripped of her pants. She pulled down her panties and then strattled one of Willows legs. She then slammed her knee into Willows crotch and started humping away.

Willow heard Dru sigh and then grabbed something, as if out of nowhere she had pulled out a double vibrator. Hearing Angel and Spike were together tonight made her worried as Dru slid down her and ripped off her pants. Dru finally pulled down her panties and then straddled one of Willows legs and then slammed her knee into Willows crotch and started humping her. "S-Stop it Dru!" She called out as she started to feel becoming slightly wet now.

Dru shifted slowly on Willows leg. She moved her legawayand then started pumping into Willow softly. Feeling Willows sexy fear she shuddered and took of willows shirt. She started gently stroking willows side.

Back
Top Bottom