Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri threesome rp OOC (If not invited don't post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolath

Pulsar
This will be easier since PMs are being a pain and only sending it to one normally.

Well, how about someone (the host of the slumber party, maybe) starts at the middle of the night, in which they begin playing Truth or Dare? Or sometime a little while before then.

Well, i would really like to do truth or dare, with the dares just getting more and more ...daring as things go on, but i can see how this could make for some kind of one lining, so i was thinking that maybe we would post a truth and a dare in the same post, and then the next person could just choose the one they want to go with and play it out and so forth, but i can also see how this might have some writers block in it, one might think of a perfect dare but no idea for a truth.

How about, when the dare (or truth, of course) is set, you sort of have to describe what happens outside it. It is a story, after all, stuff besides the game will happen. Besides, the person still has to do their truth or dare. Don't worry, we'll make it fun!

How about I start the rp, then?

Rein smiled, plucking a blanket off her previously made bed. Her body hand precariously off the side of her chair, and she scooted up further. From down the hall she heard the toilet flush, one of her friends must be done using the restroom. A moment after the tap for the water shut off, Rein heard the microwave go off from downstairs. Is the popcorn ready? The scent wafted to her, her question was answered.
She curled up a little more, flipping through the movies channels that she actually received. Finding a good comedy, she settled in, waiting for the popcorn and her two best friends to come back up to her bedroom.
Rein looked over, all the sleeping bags were set up perfectly, her green and black one slipped snuggly in the middle. Ah, no siblings to deal with, not that she had any, but she had friends who had to deal with the little monsters, and no parents to pester her. What a perfect Saturday night.

This is a corridination thread right? i figured the actual role play would be placed in group roleplays, with the title telling whos involved, thats just what I've seen alot anyways

yeah that needs to be in the group rp thread this is just for talking about the rp.

Oh, sorry, I didn't really read the title and hadn't noticed this was OOC until later. So, uh, not to be rude or anything, but do any of you actually want to do this Yuri Threesome in a group and actually make it a story type thing? I mean, I'll stay and do the OOC, but if anyone wants, we could start a group rp.

Sorry! *insert sheepish grin here*

just us three is fine with me, go ahead and post in the group furom, i have to go for the rest of the night, but ill post when i can

if it helps with posting, my characters name is Rikala, see you tomorrow hopefully

Cool, thanks. See ya later. (Or, you know, the equivalent of seeing someone later on the internet)

LOL. well seeing as you have a post already Jun want to start the group rp?

Yep, that I do! Well, anyways, as you do so I'll put up the link for eclipsestorm.

Here it is: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15971&p=486138#p486138">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15971&p=486138#p486138</a><!-- l -->

Going to have a posting order just too keep things together.

it will be:
Juniper
Kolath
Eclipsestrom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom