Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need for Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea:

A Black Market smuggling ring is getting out of control. Illegal drugs and fire arms are spreading faster than a wild fire. The FBI is barely keeping a handle on the situation, and they can rarely catch anyone that is involved. Little progress has been made to gather any information on Armand Valentin, or his operation. The only option left is to send someone in under cover. The only problem is getting the person into the operation without them being discovered and blowing the whole thing up. But every time they have tried the person is always found dead days later. But they had to try again. And FBI Agent Cassandra Haller had an idea.

Cassandra having volunteered had a plan to help get herself inside the operation as she knew someone that could get her in, as that person probably had some knowledge about what had been going on in the Miami Florida underground. The problem was getting her to cooperate.

Miranda ,is a young woman who lives on the opposite side of the tracks. Miranda is a car thief, smuggler, and illegal street racer who is known by the nickname Ringo. And when she races she always brings in the crowds. And she knows how to get the party going. But Miranda is also Cassandras half sister. They share the same father, a man who is doing time in a federal prison for drug dealing and boosting cars. The one who had turned him in was Cassandra. Causing the rift between the sisters.

Now the biggest problem for Cassandra was that she knew Miranda had held a grudge against her for turning their father in, and when Cass had left to further her career in the FBI. And they hadn't had any contact in years. But now Cassandra is showing up asking Miranda a favor after so long, giving her promises of helping their father out, and getting some of her friends out of prison for her cooperation. But will Miranda give in so easy to a sister that had forsake her family? She would get her pay back, and Cassandra would have to make new choices as she would now have to go behind enemy lines, and cross boundaries she has never crossed before, entering into a world of fast cars, sex, drugs, and murder. How far will Cassandra go with her sister down the dark road to get her job done?

That's the basis for my Role Play. I am looking for anyone male or female to play along. I can play as both sisters plus other roles as they come and go as I am hoping for a long term massive action RP with fun of all kind.

I'm looking for a partner who can play several different characters and willing to get dirt under their fingers. This play is meant to be dark and gritty with lots of sex and violence.

Anyone is welcome. Hit me up and let's play!

Hi Strawberry.

I like the sound of this plot since I am really into stories where people become corrupted. I can see Cass being made to perform a series of tasks to prove her loyalty and commitment to the smuggling ring and if she is accepted she would have to continue to perform salacious and criminal acts to retain her cover.

How do you see the relationship between the sisters developing? Do they become closer or is there continual friction between them?

Look forward to reply,

Puta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom