Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Multi Character or Group Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADM Hatter

Moon
I'm a straight 21 Female, though I like reading yaoi/rping it a bit.
Love anime/Manga, writing, sculpting, basically the arts, watching movies, reading, roleplaying, watching NCIS-House-Bones-BigBangTheory-and many more.

I consider my self semi-literaute but some have told me Im a Literaute roleplayer. My spelling and grammer are on the weaker side but they aren't mind bogglingly terrible (unless you're a grammer/spelling nazi to the full, then maybe so) I also will do a min. of one paragraph (4-6 Sentences/lines) and a max that is less then a novel at a time X_x;; it's a more you give me the more i give to you.. unless i have writers block then it may be less but hopefully not anything less then a paragraph (unless im really having a bad time)

-I play both Female and Male roles, Usually have two characters at a time. I do MxF, MxM (But I mostly prefer to do MxF).
(-side note, pretty much all the time my males are bi-sexual)
-I only do roleplays that have a plot/some sort of storyline.
-I prefer if there's a character skeleton as to get to know the characters im working with better and for you to know mine.
-I Prefer group based Roleplays, I'm use to that and I am more comfortable with it, though if only two of us roleplay, I very much prefer multi characters, I usually have a min. of two characters (in a diff site there is one expection where im playing one character.. at least for now *huge rarity) Most times I usually have 5 characters at one time.
-I very much love Fantasy style roleplays ^___^ with Romance of course! Also love Action, Drama, as much as I love comedy-im not the best at it D: well my rper companions from another site find my stuff funny ^____^''' just dont expect a constant funny thing all the time. (To be honest I like a mix of Drama,Comedy,Romance, Action and Fantasy all in one sort of deal.. thats my full on love!)
- I will do modern fantasy, not really with the futuristic stuff, more of an old fashion type girl I.e. Medievil. But mixes of old and new together get me heart ^___^ im not a total old fashion girl ;3 i just like nature things and modern stuff as well, with hints of futuristic stuff.
-As much as I like the smut, i don't want it to be a constant every five seconds in the roleplay. I know if i dont want smut get out of this site, but I do like it... just again the every five seconds is a bit much.
- I prefer to roleplay in thread base only. Not a big fan of pm's and not really wanting to do it over msn.
- Not really big on series related rps/characters, mostly prefer Original Characters and Original Roleplays.
-Things to do with rape and humilation.. will do possible scenes if it happens in a the roleplay.. but nothing as a constant rp lifespan sorta deal.

Things in the somethingxsomething I will do:
-Mythical Creature x Mythical Creature
-Human x Human
-Mythical Creature x Human
Royalty x Servant or Bodyguard or Peasant
-Teacher x Student (will try this)
-Taboo:
Brother x Sister
Cousin x Cousin
Step sibs x Step sibs (or step cousins x step cousins)
-Friend x Friend
-Master x Slave (me most likely being a slave)
-Captor x Captivee
Can also ask me if I'll do other types of something x something

I play class or character wise:
-Vampire
-Werewolf
-Elf (usually a dark Elf)
-Nympth
-Pirate
-Thief
-Royalty
-Slave/Servent
-Wanderer
-Highschool Student
-Lord (not like god per say)
-Witch
-Goddess
-Captive
-Rouge
-Assassin
-And probably other things.. Depends on plot/setting and so forth.

Theme's I like!:
-Fairy tales (I.e. Little Red Ridding Hood, Rapunzel, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan,)
-Pirates of sorts
-Quest type things
-War (usually angel vs. demon, or medievil type but can have modern type things...)
-Boarding school for the magicaly gifted
-*If anyone has heard or read the book 'The Devil wears Plaid' i'd love to do something similar to that. I.e. maybe the guy be a Scott, or I could be a scottish lass. either way I loved that book and am craving to do something similar to it.
-Immortal instruments trilogy <- more wanting to do their world not nessicarly rping a made up unless it's a made up x my own original character.
-Harry Potter <- more wanting to do their world not nessicarly rping a made up unless it's a made up x my own original character.
-Avatar: The last Airbender <- more wanting to do their world not nessicarly rping a made up unless it's a made up x my own original character(Most likely Sokka or Zuko).
-House of Night <- kinda iffy but i do love that book series -more on their world not nessicarly rping a made up unless it's a made up x my own original character.
-Arranged Marraige

Don't really like
-FxF
-Full on Futuristic
-Forced (Will try..)
-HUGE breasts... like hurt your back, nothing more then D or DD

Will NOT DO!!!:
Scat, Piss, Vore (dont know what that is but prob wont like it),Mutilation, Constant untastefull Rape, Constant untastefull Humilation, Blood (depending on what you're meaning)
*(May need to update this as time goes on.)

Uhm Dom/Sub aren't my full on prefered, but i do realize in slave/master it's nessicary to some extent. I dont like having a totally sub character or a totally dom character, i like my charries to have some bite to them ; D, or at least if they are sub at first they become round and less sub as we go along.. depends.

*Note: There are some things you may ask me if I'll do or willing to try that I may not understand due to I've never heard the terminology before. like Anti-hero or Anti-villian, Futa(or something close to that spelling I can't remember what it is) It's not nessicarly that Im dumb, but dont get me wrong im not a geniouse either, it's just I may have again never heard that term of words before so I get kinda confused... I do apologize for having someone explain it to me.. just yeah.

Basically if there's something there you dont see and want to know if I'll do, then ask, i.e. it be theme, plot, or class post the question here or pm it to me. ^___^
Will probably update this as time goes by and I think of more things.
>< hopefully despite it's length it helps in your decision and I hope you ask me to rp ^___________^

~ ADM Hatter

The long haired beauty's name is spelled Rapunzel. That said, I don't see anything of particular interest at the moment, but feel free to check out my request thread to see if there's something there you'd like.

^__^ Thank you Nekrosilisk88 I will check out your request thread, and thank you for the proper spelling of Rapunzel ><;; : D

Why hello there Hatter,

Firstly it's quiet interesting to find someone who is not particular on the dom/sub relations in a role-play, but can adapt to equal opportunity setups depending on plot and circumstance. That alone caught my eye. That being said I was wondering if you would be interested in developing something of the following:

-Taboo: A brother x sister relationship in which one of them is also employed as their high school teacher. Could be something modern, but I think perhaps a modern-fantasy element would make it interesting. Perhaps a night school for the whimsical races or even an academy similar to Hogwarts or Mahora if you ever read Negima.

-For the Royalty x Bodyguard pairing, I've been toying around with a quest-adventure type plot that involves a prince and his female knight or a mercenary. It would be long-term and can be duo-dynamic or mutli-character.

Generally speaking I would also be interested in discussing something involving a rogue/assassin setup, drow x half-vampire, war, arranged marriage and many other things we could develop. I tend to favor plot and character development so we could set some things up for groundwork if you are interested.

Ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom