Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmarvelousno1

Planetoid
Major Characters Marvelous Girl: She is strong as Supergirl and just as indestructable the only exception is she has no known weakness unless you count the fact that she is vulnerable to psychic, magic, and really potent aphrodisac. She is 5’10“ with shoulder length blonde hair. She weighs 135 pounds with athletic frame that include medium size b sts. When she goes undercover she usually colors her hair red. She also has knowledge of several marial arts so as to not rely on her strength. Her costume is a very revealing cheerleader like outfit which is a red halter top and gold skirt. She has no dual identiy as she finds it to difficult to maintainb and even runs her own detective agency. Madame Rose: The villaness of the story and runs the hottest and newest lesbian club in town. Though her psychic powers are not on par with those of Jean Grey or Emma Frost she still has managed to take down two of the psychic task forces and has remained off their radar since. When she first meets MG she is able to see through the heroines disguise. The villianess sends a messge to the heroine taking her in front of everyone in the club and eventually lets her customers gang bang the heroine. The villianess is only 5’4“and like MG has an athletic build to her. Her hair is shoulder length and streaked. THE PLOT: Girls have been disappearing from one of the newest clubs to open. MG is asked to look into it by the police or hired by one the victim’s friends. SAMPLE: I groaned feeling the cock of Madame Rose grind into my ass. I had lost the moment we had laid eyes on each other she had me enthralled. My will crumpled against her power and I would soon pay for it. She made it crystal clear to me that she would not keep me that I would be free to go only after I had learned my lesaon. All eyes were soon on us in antcipation of what was about to happen. Oh god how could I have been so unprepared.

Despite all these powers that I have my mind was still that of a normal woman. I could feel the cold air hit my now naked body as my dress hit the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom