Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Search for M and F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my search! I'm a literate roleplayer, looking for a bit of literate enjoyment. I'll go ahead and pitch a few ideas and my requirements, and we can see if we match. I can play male or female, and most sexualities except for male on male, only if my partner is an effeminate male, then perhaps I can work it properly.

Requirements:
1: Literate: No need to be 100%, merely just legible.
2: Descriptive: I like a bit of description for most scenes. I don't need a paragraph about your shoes, but a little zesty spice to the sexual scenes would be lovely.
3: Paragraphs: At least one or more. I mirror, if not do usually an average of about three. I can match though, so no worries.
4: To PM me your request.

As for my preferences, I enjoy playing as a dominant most of the time, if not all. Even my females are a tad hostile, surprisingly. Never the less I enjoy all types of submissive, from feisty and vibrant to dull and obedient. I normally play human characters, but can also do different races, such as vampires or lycans, even orcs and such. I do like exotic pairings, my all time favorite is the Drow paired with any of my characters. But it's based on your preference mostly.

Setting I Like:
Warcraft
Starcraft
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Elder Scrolls

Kinks I Like:
Everything.

Kinks I don't Like:
Feces
Amputation

Pairings:
Cop/Civilian
Barbarian/Peasant
Master/Slave
Rivaling Soldiers
Brother/Sister
Etc.

If you have an idea you'd like to pitch, let me know in your PM!
I'll probably spruce this up more with time, but until then this will suffice. Till later!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom