Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Females OR girly-bois(need a straight/bi guy also)into phone/text/IM(updated 7/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aya21

Banned
Banished
Hello there! I'm looking for any females OR fembois that would be interested in playing through either text or on the phone. If your interested send me a message. If you would like to know my interest first send me a message and I would be more then happy to tell you. Thanks!

I am now also looking to play over messengers. Females who are into footplay or females that play as doggirls are a big favorite.

Also looking for very submissive girls, I need a girl that will do what I want over the phone and text.

Send a message with any questions, your messanger name or your number!

Have been looking to do any other the following: anal, ageplay, footplay, masturbation, condom play, slutty girls and slutty dressing.

Slime girls are a big plus, also willing to play with futas and maybe some traps.

NEW UPDATE: Well now I'm also looking for girly-boys. If you have a girly voice I would love to play with you also, and if you have pictures id love to see. So if your interested let me know!

NEW UPDATE: I have a kinky idea that I would love to play out over text and phone! Please let me know if you are interested!!

UPDATE 7/3: I need a guy to tell me all the things he would do to my "wife" and have her to do him, I will tell you anything about her that you want. Thanks!

RE: any females OR girly-bois interested in phone/text/messengers. (updated 4/16)

New update! Really looking to do it please!

RE: any females OR girly-bois interested in phone/text/messengers. (updated 4/16)

bumpin

Well been gone for a bit >.<

I like to text can't be on phone though drop me a line

Bump ^_^

Anyone tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom