Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet for masters Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Supernova
It's a late, cool night, most of the lights in the house are dim and a young girl is up late in the living room pouring over a set of books. She's a slim tiny young thing, long legs, curved bottom, leading up to a flat and taught tummy and small round breasts. Her eyes are bright blue, rosy cheeks, and curly blond hair cascading over her shoulders.

She's been in from a date for a little while now, desperately trying to cram in the studding she should have been doing all night, still wearing her outfit she's clad in a pleaded black miniskirt, and lacy white top, legs covered by a pair of black stockings and matching heels.

He's been watching her for some time, learning her habits and her ways. Looking for a perfect opportunity to make a mover move to claim her for your own and add her to your collection. A companion to keep his own pet company ( A pet for the masters pet if you will)

Tonight he will make his move and take her. He know's she's alone in the house, and ripe for the picking.

Forums or PM's I don't care, :3 I'm also open to discussion about plot points and what may happen later on, although atm my idea is for him to already have a obedient pet, and her be given control and charge over my character as a reward. Most of the story will likely revolve around the two of them, and the domination and training of her new pet, and how the pet and her new mistress' relationship grows.

Mostly its about how A) she falls for her Mistress, B) tries to get her mistress to love her. C) said Mistress fearful of commitment but (hopefully) eventually falling for and letting her pet become more. (and I'm willing to indulge most plot points you might be into in how the relationship between the two girls grows, or what things they might have to deal with)

I have a few plot points latter on for it but that depends if I get anyone wanting to play :3

(I've got a major itch for kinky play, muzzles, stockings, corsets, collars lately if that's anything anyone would be up for)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom