Kidnapped Celebrities (Cerberus and Amaya)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Drake had been working for the company for more then 3 years now and in that time he had become one of their best agent to find the "target" and retrive it for them before training them then handing them over to be sold. He sat back in his chair all dressed up.

There was supposed to be a big party for Celebrities, some A list group who thought that they were untouchable that they wouldn't get caught and disappear like some of those B list stars. Laughing he got up and headed to his car and checked his trunk for all of the tools of his trade. His ropes, gags and chloroform. Getting into his Car he headed out from his house and into the city where the after party was being held.
2iar7r6.jpg

Drake was able to slip into the party, conning many people into thinking he was someone important. His dark black hair and dark eyes always gave him an air of mystery. He chatted with stars and producers alike as he looked around for his next targets. Who would the company want now. it had to be someone really at the A list, someone who would actually cause a spark once she was kidnapped and never seen again. Then that would strike panic into them and make them know that they were not safe.

He knew that they operated all around the world. Some in shadows and some in plain sight of others. They were able to put themselves into top levels of government. who knew what position they held. But they were bringing these powerful women and taking them to become their slaves to show everyone they they were truly in power.

The night of the party was here and everyone was getting ready to addend this major event. The young star was driven her black Porsche, after her car accident it was the first time she was again behind the wheel. As a newbie she was recently leveled up into A list, and wanted to be noticed. Soon she had arrived at the party, she was holding the invitation in her left hand. She stood outside the entrance taking a deep breath, while the wind was waving her perfect curly hair. She took the first step inside the main hall, giving her invitation to the door man. He checked her name on the A-list {Miley Cyrus} and she entered the party.

She slowly walked into the party, trying on to step on her tight long black dress that was reviling her sexy figure. She a strange feeling like something bad would happen to her,but she kept her thoughts out off it trying to enjoying this event. She moved on the bar trying to order a cocktail as she noticed at the other side of it two ladies talk.

They were brunets, both wearing short white dresses that looked the similar. They quarreled in a soft way trying to understand how it was possible they ended up waring the same dresses. All though from different designers both dresses looked the same. "At least we wearing not the same heels" said the Lady on the left trying to settle this argument as she gazed the other one with her cat eyes. It was noticeable both were A-list, and not newbies at all. They were well-known with great power in their hands.

Miley took her drink still staring at them trying to find out who they were. It didn't take long time for them to turn, making her realize it was Tyra Banks and Beyoncé, 'Wow!' she thought 'those two talking together. That's a first.'.She moved around the party trying to keep herself apparent as a A-list member for now on.​

It had been some time but drake made his way through the crowd watching everyone trying to find his next target. He noticed someone speaking to Miley Cyrus and who waved him over. He slowly walked over and gave a quick nod to one of his partners before her turned to face the popular diva.

Drake nodded and gently took her hand and kissed it. "Ah my dear Ms.Cyrus, I am Drake Ramerez." He gave her hand a light squeeze as he watched everyone making key notices of who was around. He also made notice of those whom he worked with that had infiltrated the party as well and who they had their eyes set one. Drake gave a quick nod to one of his brothers who was already heading out where one celebrity was headed out on her own.

He grinned and licked his lips just thinking about being able to control these humans. Knowing it was all a matter of time and soon it would come to grab these girls but first he had to think of a plan to be able to get them all alone and one by one so that no one would suspect anything until it was too late. "Well I must say Ms.Cyrus you are looking awfully well tonight I do hope that you are enjoying this party for now. who knows when the next time you'll get to really relax due to a hectic work timetable."

Drake did his best to act as any other star and human but deep down it enraged him as much as he knew it upset the prince that these far less superior and weaker creatures could even think that they were on the top of the food chain. Hell in history all the progress that was ever made was due to his own kind aiding the humans so that they could be used for their own purposes.

At the corner of the bar the two celebrities were still speaking, Beyoncé pretend to pay attention in every word that Tyra Banks was telling her. But her eyes were gazing at Drake, a jealous look was appearing on her face as she noticed him speaking with Miley Cyrus. 'That wicked girl...she had no idea what will really happen' she thought as she grinned evil, still stare at them. The truth was Beyoncé had more secrets hidden than anyone could guess, she wanted more than being know as a celebrity and she knew she could manage it if she stood next to Drake site. She sighted looking at her love one, Drake, the real identity of him that she knew. He was her Dark prince, or at least that's how she would think of him.

Miley was surprised at the sudden move of Drake kissing her hand. "Nice meeting you Mr Ramerez, you can call me Miley." she said in a soft voice as her cute eyes looked at his. The young girl had again this strange feeling around him, but his mysterious dark eyes got her attention. She paused as he was looking around at the party and she was waiting to continue their talk as something had won her over.

"Well, to say the truth Mr Ramerez, i don't really enjoy parties and loud events. But lately I have become a member of A-list, so I had to addend this party. Seeing how things work over her." she explained at him as she lent her back on the wall letting her body rest. "And indeed this party was full of surprises like Tyra Banks and Beyoncé talking side by side, thought they were rivals. Even mystery male, like yourself drawing attention." she went on trying flirting a bit.

Drake looked at Miley and nodded. "Besides helping up and coming celebrity's career's to rise I also run a small import and export business for selective clients. Be it expensive cars, toys, girls and drinks, we can get what a client wants and deliver it to them. and for right now, you're wanted by someone." He smiled knowing that she had drank enough of the laced champagne to put her under its spell, to others she would just seem drowsy from drinking but she wouldn't be able to say or do anything, she would be a prisoner inside of her own body. "Just sit back and relax Miley, it will all be over soon."

He looked at Miley and grinned before gently helping her up from the seat. when a waiter walking by asked if she was okay he simply gave that she had a little too much to drink and he was getting her a cab to take home. He walked her out to the back before leaning her against a car. Once done he stripped her of her long black dress and tucked it away, instead he dressed her into a short black outfit, hose and boots (her pic)

It was a familiar dress to her but would of been a little shorter from the years but still showed off her womanly figure. He then tied her and placed her in the back seat before pulling out a small black card and opening it. The image looked to be of a boy no older then 17 but he had animal look to him, yellow eyes, pointed ears and fur. "You have her?..Good..you have the next target order as well." Drake nodded. "Yes my prince." He then turned and looked at Miley. "Well your new master is the prince, feel lucky."

Drake then headed back into the party, His next orders were to capture the Actress known as Tyra Banks. This was an order actually given to him by miss Knowles. As it was to be a gift to Prince Vao.

Miley felt strange in way like she was drunk, but she could clearly hear and understand what the mysterious male was telling her. "me wanted ...by someone?" she tried to ask with broken words as she was confused. How could that be truth a strange thought passed through her mind. After that she couldn't do anything more, she felt like a puppet that was couldn't make any move.

She she was looking a Drake taking her outside, stripping her and dressing her. She was trying to react but her body was not obeying. She tried to yell and scream, but no sound come out her mouth. She had no idea for how long she would be like that. But she got more worried when she ended up tight up in the back of the car's sit. 'My new master' she thought as she was trying fighting back but it was no way she could manage it. She had no idea what her luck would be for now on.

Back at the party Tyra was still talking around with Beyoncé, trying to make herself look better than Beyoncé. "My dear soon my new single, will be realist...and it would reach top1..." she was so proud and egocentric about herself. As she looked at Drake walking inside the party again, she remembered Beyoncé gazing at him strangely.​

Drake watched Tyra and grinned as they separated from each other and Beyoncé headed out to the Limo. When they separated it would of been the worse thing they could of done but they would see each other soon enough. As Tyra was away from Beyoncé she was quickly grabbed and a needle pressed against her neck before its contents were injected into her. "Sleep" a voice called to her before she was picked up and tied and gagged before being placed inside the back of the trunk of Drake's car. Meanwhile Beyoncé's limo would of pulled up and drake walked out and around to open the door for her but as she went to get in Drake grabbed her placing the cloth over her mouth.

He enjoyed the struggle she gave before the chemical would of moved through her body. Once she was his he admired her body for abit before he tied her up and put her in the passenger seat of his car while her limo was driven off by one of his partners. Drake laughed and kept driving as he got to the large cabin and pulled up where he hid the car. He got out and looked over at Beyoncé and licked his lips before calling over some help. They opened the door and pulled her out while he opened the trunk and pulled Miley out and then pulled Tyra out as well. He watched Beyoncé as they held her and dragged her inside before tying her over to the pen and made sure she was locked it. Both Miley and Beyoncé would of started to come around and wake up but it was a little too lay for them. both were tied to the wall of the pens and kept gagged.

He had to bind Beyoncé to make it look like she didn't know what was going on. But it was all planned so that there would be no problem once the buyers came to buy them for the prince

Everything moved so quick for Tyra, one second she was ending her conversation with Beyoncé, and the other second something was stacked at her neck. It didn't took her long to lose her senses,not ever imagining what was going to happen at her. Her the voice calling her to sleep soon entered her mind, making obey to the order given to her.

Beyoncé cracked a evil smile when she felt Drake placing the cloth inside her mouth. She was aware what was happen around, and how she ended up like that. It was simply her choice. She tried acting like she was acting back, but she was enjoying playing simply the victim. But it didn't take for her long to end up sleeping inside the limo, and tight up.

The time Beyoncé would wake up she was tight up and couldn't resist. Not that she would try to, 'my boy did well' she thought as she gazed at Miley that was tight up next to her. Miley looked at her when she opened her eyes confused. She tried to speak but couldn't, she fought back but soon ended up exhausted and gave up. Not getting why Beyoncé would act so cool, Miley looked scared looking around trying to understand what was happening to them.

They watched the girls as they were put into their cages and locked in and tied. The guards watched as they all woke up and moved around only to discover that they were bound and couldn't move. "well well well awake now are we?" Drake looked at Miley and Tyra and grinned. "It won't do you any good to try and fight as there is nothing you can do about it. Your dear friend the little "she-wolf" all ready knows that and has accepted her state." He looked over to the wall by one of the corners where as Beyoncé and her "master" Sat. He had her on his lap and was running his hands down along her sides as she was dressed in a black 1 piece, hose and heels (her picture). She had woken before any of the other girls and was the first to be set upon and broken. threatened and already slapped once she was the first to give in, So now she was the first of the girls to be handed over.

"So now miss Cyrus and Banks, You will be trained next and its best you don't try to resist otherwise you risk yourself and your friends safety because when one screws up everyone else will be punished." He walked over to her running his hand against her cheek, letting his hand trail down over her waist, feeling the hose over her legs. "you look good and know that looks often please your master so you will do your best to make sure your appearance pleases your master."

Miley couldn't still believe was happening to her, the tight bandage made for her unable to fight back, even of she tried hard. Her hands and feet were tight, spreading her as she was pinned into the wall. She looked at Beyoncé that was simply fallowing her master wishes and was surprised and scared. In a way Beyoncé was enjoying it, but tried to hide her feelings.Miley fought back, not accepting what was happening at her, tears filled her eyes.

As Tyra fainted simply, as the reality that she was facing was too much for her. Miley tried to yell,but nothing could make her voice noticeable. She went on fighting back, and moving her hands and legs trying freeing herself.

Vao held Beyoncé on his lap, enjoying how she squirmed for him and how she looked in her black dress. He grinned and slid a hand along her legs. "You look great my pet, but tell me..why are these two others brought with you." He looked over to the pens that held Tyra Banks and Miley Cyrus before he returned his attention back to Beyoncé. Drake watched Miley try to squirm away in her bindings as he shook his head. "Isnt going to work that way my pet. You are to be sold and will serve your master well." A few of the guards were having a little fun with Tyra, getting her dressed up for her new owner and feeling her up at the same time.

Beyoncé enjoyed her herself "master, please more!" she was moaning in pleasure looking him. She was accepting her evil side, while she wanted power and helping her dark prince. She looked at the other two girls "They're here .to be sold to their new owner..." she grinned "thing will get more interesting master!" She fixed her black dress as she felt his hands along her legs.

Miley noticed that Beyoncé behavior was strange 'why is she acting like that...how can she like this?' she thought as she was still tying to escape. Her wrist were red from the pressure she gave him while she was trying freeing herself. She gazed at Drake angry "Let us out of here, free us.Or you will be sorry" she screamed noticing the guards playing around with Tyra and dressing her up. Tyra looked a bit confused, didn't react at anything.​

Vao grinned and nipped at Beyonce's neck as he kept himself pressed up against her smooth hose covered legs. "mmhm, babe you look good tonight and its getting hard to resist." He growled and wrapped his tail around her waist as one of his free hands slid in between her thighs and rubbed up against her sex as his other hand went to her chest and started to squeeze her breasts. "Talk dirty for me my pet." She was really working on getting him good and hard which she could now feel pressing up against her rear. Yet he couldn't help but look over at the scene that was going on around the pens.

The guards that were playing with Tyra now had her kneeling in front of them with her hands tied behind her back and their cocks pushed into her mouth. Each one of the guards took their turn having the sexy actress and model suck on them till they were good and hard and released into her mouth. They all looked over her short dress and fishnet hose that ran along her legs. Other guards looked at Miley and grinned eyeing the young starlet. She may of just become a women but to them shey was good enough and would be able to provide them some pleasure.

Miley started again fighting back as she was staring over Beyonce reaction 'How can she be like that' she thought as she sighted seeing what was occurring next to her. Beyonce was smiling her wicked persona was showing around. She was enjoying hers master tail wrapped around her. Feeling his hand rubbing her sex she was moaning loud "hhmmmm!! hmmm! You make me so wet and aroused!" she said as she was trying to rub her body on her master's body. "Master!!! take me!!! now" she said moaning and moving her colored body on him.

Miley couldn't watch anymore, she turned her face only to watch something more badly Tyra on her knees sucking and swallowing the guards hard members, she felt so scared as she noticed other members looking at her. "Free us now" Miley yelled as sh was fighting back.​

Vao watched his pet and grinned as he pressed hard against her. His hands slipped under her dress and pulled down her hose and slowly slid himself into her waiting sex. He growled and started to push himself harder and faster into her as she wanted him to take her. He growled as he thrusted deeper and got himself harder inside of her warm body. His tail also uncurled from her waist and slide over her ass and press against her rear. "Tell me my pet, how you dress for your master and all that you will do for him." He grinned and licked his lips. "Also, who do you think will own the two girls you brought in?"

The guards groaned and released their loads into Tyra's warm mouth before some of them pulled her down and mounted her. each guard taking a different hole and filled her up, the guards rode her good and hard as it was known these creatures had a much larger sex drive then human males. The guard that looked at Miley and laughed as he gagged her then let his hands wander over her hosed legs.

Beyonce felt him pushing himself into her making her sex wet and as he started moving in her she was groaning loud. "aaahh! ohhh! master!! yes!!" she moaned as she tried pushing herself on his hardness making her hotter. She felt him pumping her making her moan loud "aaaaahh!!! I would try red and black silk lingerie " she grinned at him "ahhh!will let you have me master as I all yours". "I have no idea who is going to own her."

Tyra felt the guards still having the way with her, as Miley felt them gagging her as he sensed ones hand on her leg making her move in fear.

Vao grinned and looked at Beyonce as he pushed into her deeper and deeper. "hmm, That sounds good my pet." He grinned and licked along her neck as he kept thrusting against her warm body. "You look and feel good my pet, you always know just what to wear to turn your master on." He grinned as he held into her waist and let his hands slide over her pantyhosed clad legs. Grinning he slowly pushed his tail into her ass and pressed it deeper into her. "You love it don't you." As he kept playing with Beyonce he looked over to notice what the guards

The guards that had Tyra kept having their way with her before they gagged her with her own panties and placed a collar around her neck as they did that they chained her back to her pole so that she could be bidded on for a new owner and already she was starting to get bids just as Miley was. Miley on the other hand was tied, gagged and drake was having a fun time with the starlet letting his hand slide in between her hosed legs.

Beyonce smiles gazing him deeply inside his eyes as he was not fighting back at all, as if she knew all that would happen. She groan a bit louder feeling him pumping her harder "Ahhh! master, ohhh! more", as she smiled at him "doing my best master ...doing my best" she replied. She groans raise as she feel his tail trying entering her ass "ahhh! master is nasty" she said looking at him. As she looked at Tyra and Miley "master the guards are soft with them" she added as she was getting pumped by him.

Tyra wanted to just everything to stop as she was getting ready to see her new master. And Miley still shocked she tried to fight back, as she was still lucky and nothing bad had occurred to her. As she felt him touching her and she gazed at him angry, like she wanted to be let alone.

Back
Top Bottom