Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

something different FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapedoll

Supernova
This is going to be very different from my normal request thread.
As well as different from what I normally do. I'm sure most of you have seen me around the forum and know I tend to be a hardcore submissive, and straight at that lol

But ... I'm really quite bi.. I've just recently been having a preference towards men, but I am quite experienced with other woman.
And over the past few weeks I've been interested in exploring my Dominant side again. I say again .. yes because I have had lots of experience in being Dominant, however, I must tell you the last time was probably close to two years ago when I released my last pet.
Now my Dominant side has been itching to come out again.

I do have a good idea of what I am looking for:

Obviously I'm looking for a Female .. In case you hadn't noticed by the FxF at the top of the post.

Again, somebody that is submissive. I would prefer a pure-blooded submissive lol. What I mean by that is, because it has been awhile since I Dominated anyone, if somebody was a switch it might be to easy for me to fall back into my submissive tendencies. I don't think that would happen but, I would rather just not go there and find out.

Lastly, I tend to be on the hardcore side of things. If you take a look at my RH you will see the things I like. Granted those things where listed as me being the sub, but more then likely that's what i would probably be doing to you. On a side note I will respect all limits.. but if you don't like "most" of the things I do then it probably wont be any fun for either of us.

I can play either a female or a male character dependent upon my partners preference.

I've added a separate RH for this character as my other one seemed to be confusing to some,
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=De%60Mona

Hey there! I see you haven't received a response yet. I'll throw one at you!

I have a sort of idea, that hasn't quite been fleshed out yet. I'm not sure how comfortable you are with brothels. But I've been itching to play a new "employee" to a brothel, who is in "training" and must be shown the ropes. If that makes any sense xD

I can definitely play a submissive girl. I'm not comfortable with gaping/diapers/fisting/watersports. That's about it. If something begins to make me feel weird, I'll let you know.

Amarhena said:
Hey there! I see you haven't received a response yet. I'll throw one at you!

I have a sort of idea, that hasn't quite been fleshed out yet. I'm not sure how comfortable you are with brothels. But I've been itching to play a new "employee" to a brothel, who is in "training" and must be shown the ropes. If that makes any sense xD

I can definitely play a submissive girl. I'm not comfortable with gaping/diapers/fisting/watersports. That's about it. If something begins to make me feel weird, I'll let you know.

Thank you so much for responding to my request:
I have gotten a few responses but mostly they have been in PM cause I don't always check this thread.

My other rabbit hole was for my submissive character but seeing as a few people had been confused by this I did make up a new RH for my Dominant character . You will notice that although they are close there are some differences.
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=De%60Mona

Also I must say that I do have a specific Idea of what I am looking for.
and although your idea of a brothel does sound appealing it's really not what I'm looking for. So I am sorry I will have to decline at this time.

Free bump, I also sent you another rp idea after you turn down my last one.

Exile said:
Free bump, I also sent you another rp idea after you turn down my last one.

Hmmm, I didn't get any new PM from you, are you sure you hit the send button?

You could dominate me any day! owo I'm a sub looking for someone to dominate me and I was wondering if you'd like to do an rp with me? ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom