Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Male Searching for a Step-Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvine

Star
Greetings dear readers, I am Mallkior and this is my second request thread. Being that this is my second thread, I am going to be very brief here. My main ad can be accessed through a link located in my signature as can my f-list. For any information regarding what I am and am not looking for in an RP partner, I must direct you to my main request thread and for questions regarding kinks that I do not list here then I must direct you to my F-List. Simple, yes? That said, I am not going to waste time restating anything that you can find in either of these links. This thread is to call attention to a very specific plot idea that I would like to play out so that will be all that we discuss here. Now onto the plot…

Your character is a middle-aged house wife (thirty two to thirty-seven) living with your older husband and twenty-two year old step-son. While you and your husband got along great when you first met and first got married, things have slowed down significantly since then due to a promotion at work that force him to travel a lot and his age. The sex isn’t even a quarter of what it used to be and it’s hard to not feel like you are going to waste being married to this man who cannot devote the time to really appreciate a woman in the prime of her life. Still you remain faithful because you cannot deny that he is a good provider.

Unfortunately, your relationship with your step-son is not as good as it is with your husband and never has been. He doesn’t really hate you but he’s never truly acknowledged you as his mother. He is, at least, appreciative of the things that you do for him but aside from a ‘thank you’ now and then, he really doesn’t give you any acknowledgement. Sometimes you might think it is just because he is a busy college student and others it may seem like he just wants as little to do with you as he can get away with.

Your husband has just received word that he is going to be sent on a business venture and will be gone for three to four months. The idea of being alone with your cold step-son for that long doesn’t really thrill you that much but the feeling isn’t mutual. Your step-son has been waiting for a time like this. He has always been attracted to you physically but has always felt that you were too independent for him which is why he kept to himself. However, he knows that you’re lonely. He’s snooped through your room. He has seen your toys. He has heard you moaning as you fuck yourself stupid when your husband won’t. He intends to make good use of this time alone. He wants you broken. He wants you subservient. He wants you for himself and he’ll take you now whether you like it or not.

That’s my plot. I am looking for a female role player to play the role of a middle-aged housewife who is taken forcefully by her step-son while her husband is away on business and turned into his personal slave. I want someone who can play a rebellious and independent woman at the start and slowly become more submissive as the story moves forward and she is punished for being so uppity. This is to be a long-term role play. If you are looking for a quick smut scene then I am not the partner for you. If you want to get in one good scene and drop the RP then I am not the partner for you. For any other information, please see my main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom