Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detailed RP partner wanted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK89

Super-Earth
Hey well hello internet RPers!
Females only thinking of a guy writing sorta ruins it for me
But looking for a detailed partnerfor more long term Rping several Rps, and by detailed im looking for at least something along the lines of:
Zale stands behind her with his hands on her hip gripping her tightly. The sweat glisaning off her arched back as she looks back at him. His eyes locked into her gaze as he gently slides his member into her folds.
Min.
He slowly get the head inside and begins to rock back and forth getting deeper each time. He grabs her hair and pulls back telling her how good she feel," God your so tight!" He takes his right hand and grips her clit and begins to strum it.
Prefered.

Now I cant really spell that well so looking for someone that will deal with that. Tend to get on and post for a while. Defently want a partner thats ok with a slow begining and only a few lines til we get a good rythem going. SOme of my ideas are....

Zombie type: not you or me as a Zombie but like Zombies attack and One of us saves the other and fight to survive. Sooner or later we become involved.

Have not really done a master slave RP but looking for someone that can help me with that.

If you make me wanna actually get with you I can be really good.

Nures/patient or doctor and vic versa
Teacher student
Old friends
Young or older doesnt matter really
Domating or submisave partners
anything really so just hot me up with Ideas prefer you to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom