Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters Tentacles and Aliens oh my....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedone

Planetoid
Well, my fascination with tentacles and the such is still going strong. I have recently been desiring to branch out into playing the monster/tentacle/etc that is doing the attacking. I've been doing much more of the attacker role recently and I do enjoy it immensely, though I miss being the one who is attacked from time to time.

I'm looking for tentacle on female in this one.

I have another thread on a similar topic and I'm still one to being the one attacked.

I have quite a few ideas though they are lifted from my other thread.

Scifi:

Alien abduction, Science experiment, Arena (combat or just a show)

The science experiment: a scientist is attacked by her experiment, or an innocent victim is given to the experiment for observation.

The arena could be a human fighting against a tentacle monster of some sort and loosing, or simply as entertainment for the crowd.

A World of Machines and someone being "processed". It could include any sort of robot and possibly something like the "squids" from the Matrix.

Occult:
Summoning gone wrong or right, Ghost haunting, Monsters.

The summon could play out as either a summoner botching the summoning and being attacked by what he called into being, or by some being "sacrificed" to a demonic creature as part of a ritual.

An exorcism gone wrong. Either the possessed person attacks the nun or the demon escapes and attacks

The Haunting can be anything from a ectoplasmic creature to something that manipulated and warps the existing environment.

A Vampire who can control shadows (WOD)

Nature:
A hiker attacked by a plant, a woman in a green house attacked by the plants, etc.

You can find the things that I enjoy on my rabbit hole.http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Wicked%20One

PM me if you are interested, or simply respond here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom