Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been away from Blue Moon for quite some time but I am trying to get back into the Roleplay world. Have a look at my requests.

NEW CRAVING!
I really want to do something involving soul eater. We can work out a plot and everything as we go I just really want to do something set in that world.

CRAVINGS
An RP based on the movie the 13th warrior(Or the book Eaters of The Dead.
An RP based on Devil May Cry-Set after all of the games.
An RP based on the graphic novels or movie The Watchmen. If anyone needs some explaining about the plot just ask and I will explain.
An RP set in the Marvel universe(I have a link to the Marvel site that has all of the marvel characters ever for selection
I just beat Mass Effect 2 and I have been craving an RP set in the Mass Effect universe with OC's but maybe set along the storyline with Shepard
A Mortal Kombat universe setting. Using OC's set in the Universe during the tournament or possibly using the reboot that is currently being considered by WB. The link to the promo trailer is below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEPCmsAvuBg

Favorite Pairings
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Slayer
Vampire X Hybrid
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Vampire
Werewolf X Slayer
Demon X human
Knight X Princess
Knight X Warrior
Paladin X Demon
((If you have any pairings that I do not have listed then just ask me about it and it will most likely happen.))

Anime RP
NARUTO
I would really prefer OC,s characters but if absolutly necessary we can use Canon
INUYASHA
Again I would prefer OC,s characters
STREET FIGHTER
With this one Canon's are fine
TEKKEN
Again Canon's would be fine
GUILTY GEAR
This anime is also a 2d fighting game if you need any info I will fill you in
Darkstalkers
Again this anime is also another 2D fighter
HELLSING
I will allow some Canon's
((These are it for now but if you have one you are interested in let me know and I will gladly rp it))
Games
ASSASSIN'S CREED
OC's only in this one I dont need everyone playing Altier
CASTLEVANIA
I prefer to base it off of Synphony of the night
RESIDENT EVIL
Any game from 1 to 5
SOUL CALIBUR
Again any one from 1 to 4
FINAL FANTASY
Any of the games will do but I am mostly looking for 7 through 10 and Dirge of Cerberus
LEGEND OF DRAGOON
Canon's are fine for this one.
GEARS OF WAR
Either 1 or 2 will do and Canon's are fine
Clive Barker's Jericho
OC,s please
HALO
Any of the 3 games
METROID

Would love to rp with you just what do you want. Right now I know I would love a Demon x Human or maybe something with Vampire X human

Azel Stormrose said:
I have been away from Blue Moon for quite some time but I am trying to get back into the Roleplay world. Have a look at my requests.

NEW CRAVING!
I am dying to do a roleplay involving monster girls. I am currently playing a game called monster girl quest. Ever since starting this game I have been craving an RP set along this game. (Basically my character getting violently assaulted and milked by different monster girls while on a journey.)

CRAVINGS
An RP based on the movie the 13th warrior(Or the book Eaters of The Dead.
An RP based on Devil May Cry-Set after all of the games.
An RP based on the graphic novels or movie The Watchmen. If anyone needs some explaining about the plot just ask and I will explain.
An RP set in the Marvel universe(I have a link to the Marvel site that has all of the marvel characters ever for selection
I just beat Mass Effect 2 and I have been craving an RP set in the Mass Effect universe with OC's but maybe set along the storyline with Shepard
A Mortal Kombat universe setting. Using OC's set in the Universe during the tournament or possibly using the reboot that is currently being considered by WB. The link to the promo trailer is below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEPCmsAvuBg

Favorite Pairings
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Slayer
Vampire X Hybrid
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Vampire
Werewolf X Slayer
Demon X human
Knight X Princess
Knight X Warrior
Paladin X Demon
((If you have any pairings that I do not have listed then just ask me about it and it will most likely happen.))

Anime RP
NARUTO
I would really prefer OC,s characters but if absolutly necessary we can use Canon
INUYASHA
Again I would prefer OC,s characters
STREET FIGHTER
With this one Canon's are fine
TEKKEN
Again Canon's would be fine
GUILTY GEAR
This anime is also a 2d fighting game if you need any info I will fill you in
Darkstalkers
Again this anime is also another 2D fighter
HELLSING
I will allow some Canon's
((These are it for now but if you have one you are interested in let me know and I will gladly rp it))
Games
ASSASSIN'S CREED
OC's only in this one I dont need everyone playing Altier
CASTLEVANIA
I prefer to base it off of Synphony of the night
RESIDENT EVIL
Any game from 1 to 5
SOUL CALIBUR
Again any one from 1 to 4
FINAL FANTASY
Any of the games will do but I am mostly looking for 7 through 10 and Dirge of Cerberus
LEGEND OF DRAGOON
Canon's are fine for this one.
GEARS OF WAR
Either 1 or 2 will do and Canon's are fine
Clive Barker's Jericho
OC,s please
HALO
Any of the 3 games
METROID

bump

I would be interested in doing an marvel rp. Are you an x-men fan by any chance? I love the paring of Rogue and Magneto. Please let me know if you are interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom