Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Captivity ❤ ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
Starring- StayFrosty♂, Himeko, Doom Cookie, Tymara, and Ayame Aoyma.

The world has been thrown into great turmoil and distress. We sit and wait like deers trapped in the gaze of headlights before us.
We saw loved ones leave... Die...
And for what? A lost cause it would seem. Freedom. Hope.
Though it is all for naught... For we are trapped.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

It had been four months already since the attack. I remember going out into the streets one morning to go sledding with my friends back in February, my foster Mother calling me back. Apparently she had seen on the News that there had been an attack near by. Terrorists? Ultranationalist? At the time we were stupid. Young. We hadn't known the truth; the truth that piece by piece the world was falling apart, or at least going to at the time if us Americans, Australians, and Western Europeans didn't make a valid decision. The President chose to stay- fight along side with our allies until we would be freed from the evil Tyrant who kept us on a firm tether, making us unable to fallback or prevail, so we did what came natural to Americans. We surrendered.
I don't recall what ever happened to my foster parents, my brothers and sister as well, but if they were already dead, it couldn't have been any worse than this.

Ashley Logan Mercer. 6-12-11

Above was Ash's last entry in his journal before it had been confiscated earlier today and he had been thrown into this small cell with no windows, only a steel door lockable from the other side of the room and a light on the ceiling. He couldn't say he was scared anymore, Ash had actually been more terrified when he was walking the streets of what used to be his neighborhood alone- not a soul in sight or direction. This was more comforting, knowing that there were people still alive, even though they were the officers and grunts, and that they weren't going to kill him. How did he know? This was because if he were going to die, Ash was smart enough to realize they would've executed him right there- a gunshot through the head and that would be all- but of course they didn't.
Ash didn't understand why, but the organization responsible for this great cataclysm was planning something, and until something different happened, Ash would just have to keep entertaining himself with ideas and games, in hope he wouldn't go insane in this room alone, and wait.

Ash put his ear against the door, listening as though the guards had found at least one other civilian who would be joining him inside the cell.
He couldn't understand what language the grunt was speaking- Latin possibly? That would be odd.
He drew his face back as the hinges squeaked open, and a female about his age (Ash being eighteen) being thrown in aggressively as the door shut fast with a large "bang".
Ash went over to help the girl up and sat her up against the wall.

"Are- Are you okay?" He asked, unaware if she even spoke the same language, "They didn't hurt you, did they?"

((Excuse me if I have any typos. :p))​

Miko was stunned and scared. No body had hurt her yet but that didn't mean that that treatment would continue. She tried to focus as a boy helped her against the wall. "I'm.... ok..." she said slowly. She didn't know where she was or what was going on.

Before she'd been taken she had been walking around her old neighborhood. An upper-class type neighborhood. She'd grown up with money and everything she ever wanted or needed; after the attack she didn't know what to do. She had to fend for herself, something she had never had to do before. Her clother were tattered, her long red hair in a messy pony-tail. She had a slender face, clear of blemishes but not dirt.

As she sat there, propped against the wall, she looked around, trying to focus on where she was. When he eyes finally landed on the boy she spoke quietly. "What is this place?"

Picture: http://anime.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/284711/

"Podlets ! Ya ubʹyu tebya pervyĭ shans poluchitʹ! (Scoundrels! I will kill you first chance I get!")

Natalia was forcefully pushed into the cell, after hitting, kicking and screaming at the grunts that threw her into the place. She didn't deserve the treatment they were giving her. She was one of them.

When the nationalists attacked, civilians weren't exactly sure of who it was, however, the government knew that it was Russia. They hid this from the people, unwilling to blame a single country, and fuel hatred in the society. Natalia knew the identities of the attackers though. She had lived pretty much independent, using her family's house as pretty a bed on most nights. When the Russians had attacked, Natalia was able to keep herself going. At least for a while. In order to survive, she used her Russian to find safety within the apocalypse. The Russian soldiers in the area found a young girl to be worthwhile and used for sex in return for her safety. Natalia didn't complain, until she refused to service a man. He was fat, ugly and she could sense he was a coward. He didn't fight, rather, he stayed behind and worked with documents or something. He slapped her, and had Natalia thrown into the dump she was in now.

Natalia dusted herself off. She was uncomfortable around others in the clothes the Russians made her wear, but she showed no sign of it. She glanced the others over, closed her eyes and shook her head, then sat in the opposite corner.

Hana slowly opened her eyes her once silk-like hair was now slightly glued together with blood glancing about she found herself in a lowly lit room tied to a what appeared to be a tourture device looking around again she noticed several trays covered with operating tools scattered about them. Shaking her head she tried to remember what had happened before she awoken where she was.

"Hana hurry up already we told the others we would meet them soon" Lucia spoke to her tugging Hana's arm snapping out of her day dream Hana smilied and nodded "Ok lets go then I don't want to be stuck paying the bill again like last time" placing ehr hand on the large double door to the main enterance of the school building and the sound of birds flying about the air swept into Hana's ears.

The time at the time must have been about 6pm when Hana and Lucia met up with their friends at a rather lively cafe, the usual hugs and greetings went by before the group sat down at the large available table placing their drink orders in with a waiter they began to talk about the gossip from their schools. A good hour passed since they sat down excusing herself she she began to make her way to the bathroom. Everything went black when she came too there was a group of men wearing bnadana's and masks over their faces attempting to scream for help one of them swung a metal pole to her head knocking her out.

Hana shook her head as she heard the footsteps of a group of people walking towards her, starting to panic trying to escape from the bonds that kept her where she was kept captive "So what do we do with this one then?" one of the men questioned the group one of them approched Hana grapping her checks between one hand forcefully moving her head about staring at her like she was a test subject about to be experamented on "Please let me go please let me go!" Hana thought deeply letting go of her the man walked over to the trays of operating items infront of her picking up a scalple he stroked his thumb over the slightly rusted blade before turning back to her resting the blade on her face.

Hana's eyes stayed locked on the scalple her eyes filled with fear "What do you think we should we do?" the man asked stroking the blade gently along Hana's check "Put her in the cell with the rest?" anohter answered the first man let a laugh out nodding at the response "But not untill we do something with this ONE!" with that the man thrusted the scalple into Hana's left eye letting out a scream in pain the group laughed at her pain beofre unbinding her and dragging her away blood flowed from her left eye down her face and dripped onto the floor below her "Ok here's your new room mate you ungreatful bastards!" one of them said opening the cell door they threw Hana into the room sealing quickly behind her. A few seconds passed before it re-opened and a small box containing a bandage and several thick cotton pads were thrown in as it closed a voice shouted into the cell "You better tend to her before she dies or we won't get to play no more!" the man added as another person entered walking to Hana they knelt over "Please forgive me for what I am about to do" he whispered into her ear turning her over he pulled the scalple out from her eye quickly grabbing one of the cotton pads he rolled it into a smooth ball and placed it into her eye socket to apply pressure towards the cut in the back placing another pad over her eye he wrapped it up with the bandage roll.

"I have done all I can do to help you" the man whispered to her again before standing up and leaving the cell door slammed shut behind him as Hana could hear shouting between somepeople fade, covering the bandaged eye eith her hand she looked about the cell trying to get used to get used to her vision.

(Edited by the request of Frosty)

Himeko Tachibana finally woke up as she felt the cold hard floor underneath her. She rubbed her head which had been bandaged and opened her eyes slowly. She rolled over as her tail wrapped around her as she noticed she was in a cage of some sort, realizing it was a cell her eyes jerked open as she slowly got up and was frantically looking around for a place to get free. She was all alone in her own cell, but there were others around her. "H-Hello?! Where am I?!" She called out as she walked over to the bars and started to bang on them, but was shocked as soon as her hands hit them. "Ow! What the fuck?!" She rubbed her hands and stood as far away from the bars as she could, afraid she might get shocked again.

She had been out with her friends a couple of days ago and didn't remember what had happened after that. She noticed there were some cuts and minor open wounds on her arms as she walked over to the corner and sat down, wrapping her tail around her. She wasn't a normal human, she was a wolf girl. She only had a big fluffy black tail and furry black ears to match her long tangled black hair. She looked out through the bars from her corner and wondered if anyone could understand her broken English. "Hello? Is anyone here?" she called out again, hoping someone would answer her. Her yellow eyes watched through the bars, waiting for someone to at least acknowledge her.

Ash shivered, unable to answer the previous question posed to him as since three other girls had been thrown into the cell as well. When Ash had heard the grunts before talking, it had sounding like an exchange of words between them and some sort of authorized-figure, a higher up. He also heard various and non-consecutive words in the mix that he could understand, the few not making any sense - such as aphrodisiac even though the word had been of greek origin, and the word provisions. 'Provisions'? -- Ash though, provisions as in food? Our food?

Thoughts wrinkled his brain and his pondering would soon have to come to a halt. Being that he had been surrounded with surprisingly attractive - all around his age, he knew they would all have to be acquainted at one point, though something hadn't settled right. Maybe it had been the food the grunts had forced him before. He was sure everyone got the same dish as he did. This had to be some sort of test... but what?

The room went silent as the door swung open, and one of the grunt, wearing a mask to conceal his identity, brought in a cage in one hand and let it drop to the center of the cell. Ash's eyes widened, it had been one of those cat-person creatures. This one had the ears, tail, and all. They were a majestic race, said to be the missing link between animals and humans.
The grunt had left, leaving the small cage behind as Ash rushed towards it to pick the lock.
At the sound of an girl's voice, Ash responded, "Yes, there're four of us, beside you, of course..." That was really all he could think to say, besides ever wanting to meet the neko-creature all his life, Ash had been a little startled himself by all the events leading up to this.

He turned around to look at the girls, "Umm... maybe we should introduce each other... I-I can't be sure when we'll be getting out, though we should sure as get to know each other..." Ash stammered.

"I'm Ash."

Hana held her hand over her bandaged left eye in an attempt to soothe the pain that seered into her system from it turning her head to get a better veiw of the people she was stuck with. She staggered to her feet supporting herself using her free arm against the stone wall of the cell she whinced in pain occasionally trying her best to ignore it she slowly staggered forward holding her right arm out trying to keep balance over the unevan flooring of their cell "Umm... maybe we should introduce each other... I-I can't be sure when we'll be getting out, though we should sure as get to know each other...I'm Ash" she heard one of her "Room-mates" say opening her mouth to reply to him the words she wanted to use had troubles getting out "I...I...Am Ha....Hana" she spoke pausing occasionally to mask her pain.

Tears began to form in her right eye as she kept trying to ignore the pain she placed her hand on Ash's sholder resting for a moment she carefully studied him lowering her left arm she placed it Ash's cheek "Sorry...I have limited vision so I...I am trying to get a more better image of your face." she spoke as she removed her blood soaked hand from his face before returning to the stone wall carefully looking at the others around her.

"It's okay." Ash nodded, rubbing her back as tears began to form, "We're all scared here, it's best to just stay calm and talk..." He reassured Hana.
The thoughts in his head stopped connecting, he was unable to interpret anything now. He let Hana sit back against the wall and sat up, pondering again for a moment. What could they possibly want with them? Were they trying to break down their sanity by withholding them in solitary confinement?

"I am Natalia," she spoke with a strong Russian accent. It still had bugged her that the guards spoke a sort of code language based on Latin, one she was never able to understand. She made her way over to the animal girl, and decided to try to comfort her. She was obviously in a panic. If there was a chance to escape, Natalia felt she would be leading it, and therefore she would try to calm the group. "It is okay, animal. You...are an abomination. But abominations can be friends. We will free you." Natalia promised her. She then sat in the center of the cell and looked toward Ash and Hana. "Do not cry, Hana. Crying is weakness. And it is weakness that kills you, not guns or knives." In the most dire of situations, the headstrong personality of her grandmother was coming out.

Himeko was brought into another cell which had people in it. She looked around at the people who were now staring at her inside her little cage. She wrapped her tail around her as she curled up into a little ball, terrified of what might happen to her. She heard the male say they should introduce themselves and then saying his name was Ash. She heard two of the others introduce themselves as well, though the one with the Russian accent called her an animal, an abomination. Sighing to herself she twitched her ears and introduced herself. "My... M-My name is H-Himeko Tachibana..." She didn't like being called a animal, even though she was half wolf, she still saw herself as a human, but a human with unique features was all. She scooted herself further back inside the cage to where she was all the way back and couldn't go any further. She noticed one of the girls was silent and watched her closely, as if daring her to call her an animal as well.

Hana wiped the tears away with her right sleeve nodding at what Natalia suggested "I will do my best to be strong" she replied. Looking at the person who was refered to as an abomination as she spoke introducing herself Hana's eyes started to sparkle at how cute she sounded she instantly shot to her feet and dove to Himeko trying to give her a tackling hug but unfortunatly fell short and landed a good foot away onto to cold floor of their cell.

(I apologise I started posting this yesterday but left it to try and get a bit more but the cursed writers block stayed glued on me)

Himeko heard a girl with a soft voice replying she would do her best to stay strong and just stayed in her corner. She felt eyes looking at her and looked up at the girl as her eyes had a slight sparkle in them before shooting to her feet and tried to reach the wolf girl. She watched the girl fall short of her cage and sighed. "Some of you detest my kind and some of you wish to pounce my kind... You Hana are one of the few who accept us..." She said softly as she lowered her head onto her arms and watched the others carefully.

Hana climbed to her knees after her fall chuckling slightly she gently knocked the side of her own head as though she was saying she was a bit a clutz, smiling at Himeko as she spoke nodding to what she was saying "I accept anyone for who they are dispite their differences since that is what makes them what they are in their own unique little way" she replied slowly getting closer to her as she spoke.

Stretching her arm forward she began stoking Himeko's hair somewhat shocked "It's so smooth and silky!" Hana said in a gasp.

Seeing as though the two girls were getting used to each other, Ash found it hard to fight off his urges as the aphrodisiac he had consume had already driven him crazy. His cock was big and throbbing, and he felt cold sweats soak his back as he ogled the women sitting around him.

"Are... are any of you girls feeling this?" He stammered, trying to make a simple inquiry to his companions and furthermore cellmates.

Natalia watched as Hana and Himeko bonded, which would be important when they made their escape. However, escape quickly left her mind as the aphrodisiac set in. She turned and her eyebrows raised as she saw Ash's big cock. She decided to answer his question. "Feeling that?" She spoke as she pointed to his cock. "Not yet. But I will." She said in her strong and seductive Russian accent. She moved toward him. She unzipped his pants and moved his underwear out of the way. "Oooh, what do we have here?" She began to slowly stroke Ash's dick from the top to the bottom.

Himeko's ears twitched when Hana spoke to her, saying how she accepted any for who they were, despite what their differences were and started to lighten up abit as the girl made her way closer before stoking her super soft hair. "I've always taken good care of it..." She murred softly as she heard Ash's voice she could feel something start to burn in between her legs as she let out a soft moan. Her body was more sensitive than most humans and her body shook lightly. "You mean this burning in my body?" She called out as she looked up to see the Russian starting to fondle Ash. She was a lesbian and wasn't to keen on seeing the male and his dick out like that, but her body ached and it felt like she was starting to go into heat from the aphrodisiac that had been given to her while she had slept. Panting heavily she looked at Hana and then to the girl who had been silent this entire time in the back of the other side of the caged room, as if begging for one of them to help her.

"No wait! But we shouldn't..." Ash tried to protest, though found himself giving into his urges - nibbling Natalia's neck and licking her ear as he moved his hand against her leg, stroking up and down until kneading a finger at her vagina through her pants. Ash moved his other hand against Natalia's breast as he teased her, squeezing and moving it around within his palm as his cock got longer and harder, extending over ten feet long and pulsing in her small, fragile hand.

He was still amazed at what the aphrodisiac had done, though he knew this wouldn't be the end. The guards had probably slipped each one of them the pill, and it was only a matter of time before things started getting really heated.

Natalia felt her urges getting stronger and her sexual desire burning brighter. Ash's touch sent waves of pleasure through her body, which doubled when he touched her breasts, and even more so when he touched her vagina. She felt her pants getting wet and she leaned farther in, pressing her mouth onto his and slipping her tongue in deep. She used his body to support hers so both of her hands would remain free. While one hand continued to jerk Ash off, the other hand grabbed his, moving his finger faster and harder on her pussy. She broke the kiss and whispered into his ear. "Do you want me, Ash?" she said, her foreign accent sounding very seductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom