Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!~1x1-Lit-MxM&MxF-Story driven~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

Moon
Me? I'm bored. Name's Eclipse, you can call me EC, Neon, or just Eclipse, whichever you prefer. I'm a writer at heart and though I'm outta practice I still kinda fall into the lit. category. I'm lookin' for lit. to semi-lit roleplayers to partake in one-on-ones with me. =D I'll go over PM's or e-mail. Don't really care which. State your preferences if you have them, same about limits. For those of whom it matters to I am female in real life and of legal age (21+), I am posting on this board because I haven't been having much luck on the 'Requests by females' one. :p

You? Should know how to put a sentence together, understand plot, and have at least a vague understanding of what character development is. You should also know your characters. I'll play my part if you play yours. ^_-

That being said I strongly prefer mxm, can play dominant, submissive, or switch. Doesn't matter. Because of my preference, however, I don't play the female in mxf roleplays. Sorry Doves, not gonna happen unless you hit me with a killer plot or at least are willing to double so I can play a male role too.

What I want? I want plot. That doesn't necessarily mean fluff and all that business, but there's gonna be some fucking foreplay, some tension, some drama-- something. You send me an intro that mentions what your character looks like naked (without a damn good reason) and you're not getting a response. Sorry. Most of my boys like a challenge; make us work for it. It's much better in the end, just like in real life. x3

To clarify I am not opposed to sex/romance, I love it as a matter of fact. Wouldn't do a roleplay without it. But it should not be the sole purpose for playing. The speed at which my characters will get into bed depends on the character. Some of them take a while, some of 'em will be hard to keep out. XD Luck of the draw I suppose.

That being said, I don't like non-con. I can be convinced but it'll be an uphill battle for ya. I don't do M-preg. Cross-dressers are fine though. -^_^-

Can you please?
Have an idea of what you want to do, be it a plot, a specific pairing, or even just a character you really want to use. I'm really flexible and willing to work on things together if you're not the creative type. I'll do pretty much any original plot (as in no fanbased) just let me know what you're in to.

Personal favourites?
Vampires, emos, goths, naive characters. I like to have characters that aren't what you'd expect. Just like in real life, don't judge a book by it's cover. I try my best not to make my characters intolerable, but some of 'em are assholes. That's life. If you've got a type, tell me. Last time I checked I had over 300 male characters. I'm sure at least one will fit into whatever criteria you've got.
:heart: Super Brownie Points will be awarded to anyone who presents me with a gorgeous Goth, seductive punk, sexy scene, or sizzling alternative character-- I'm talking about looks here people, not the stereotypical 'tude associated with them :heart:

I likes:
Highschool [Teacher x Student, Student x Student]
Opposites attract [Age gaps, opposing fashions, Rich Kid x Poor Punk/Loner]
Taboo [Best Friend x Best Friend, Best Friend x Best Friend's sibling, Teen x Best Friend's Dad, Teen x Older Sibling's Ex]
Boarding Schools/Schools for the Gifted
Vampire [Vampire x Slayer, Vampire x human, Vampire x other creature]
Fantasy [Demon x Angel, Angel x Human, Mage x Human, Mage x Ninja, Gypsy x Royalty, Drow x Elf, Drow x Human, Fairies, sometimes Pirates, Ghosts, etc.]
Arranged Marriages (particularly fantasy-based involving different races)

I like Fantasy but it's absolutely not required. Medieval or Modern, either is fine with me. I'm not opposed to other plots aside from the ones I mentioned. If you've got a craving hit me with it.

Give me a shout if you're interested. =D
-EC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom