Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost In Darkness / Looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be so good at these request threads and it's all gone to shit it seems, well as you can see I'm on a site that is based on role-playing, I love to role-play just my concentration keeps me from doing so very often. I want to fix that and I want to get a few new role-play partners that will be patient enough to help me get back into the groove and all that jazz.

I expect at least three paragraphs per post, if you do less then that don't even bother to role-play with me, it gets boring and I get agitated plus you probably have plenty of people to reply to if you do less. I also do to many comma's besides that I role-play very well, and my descriptions / details are getting better every time I reply.

If I don't want to do a certain kink or certain pairing don't push me to do it, as well as don't push me to reply cause if you do I will take longer. I don't like being pushed or pressured, I don't handle stress well and I would rather it if you just don't.

I have a master so I'm not looking for one online, I have a real life so I will reply when I can and when I want to, I also am not looking for online romance, I'm loyal and I won't take pictures or cyber, I'm here to have fun and get my writing better.

I like the guy characters to be rough, I like them to be dominant and I like them to leave marks, scars and just totally dominant my characters in every way. I play catgirls, foxgirls, humans and I can play a lot more, just haven't fully got into all of them yet.

My pairings are

Band
Incest / Only brother x sister pairings
High school / College
Stripper Joint / Bar / Club / Rave
Gang / Mafia / Yakuza / Street racing / Drug Dealing
Vampire / Demon / Angel
BDSM / Master / Slave

More will be added also mixing the pairings up will make it a lot more fun, and easier to think of plots.

I will in no way play dominant characters, I am a slave / submissive in real life I can in no way be dominant, do not push for it. I love age gaps but my girls will not be older then the guys, it's just doesn't seem right to me.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me to ask, or post here.

I don't want drama, if you have drama on this site or off do not get me involved, I don't want to be part of it, I don't want to hear it and if you do get me involved somehow you will be blocked end of story.

If you want to know how I write I can link you to a few of my role-plays, just ask and I will do so, I'm proud of my role-plays and it makes me happy to show them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom