Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The challenge make it fun >XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenDancer

Planetoid
So I'm a bit new to the site, but I have a good background with roleplaying. Right now I'm in the mood for Male/Male or Male/Female. now I will give a list of kinda requirements.

+First off I prefer fantasy or medieval settings, magic is fun and you can do so much with it.
+I'm up for almost any kink with the exception of toilet kinks, and incest if you think you may have something that offends ask. I dont' bite.... Unless asked to.
+I like detailed post. The more you give me the more I can work with. I tend to post at least two paragraphs.
+I only roleplay through thread or pms.
+If you have an idea feel free to pm me.

If it's slashed through it means its in use but if you really like that one I'll be williing to rp the plot with you.

Idea 1)
In a kingdom by the sea there is a merry little town that doesn't lie to far off the border of its rule. A great king and his prince rule the kingdom. Both are used to getting what they want. One the eve of every full moon, the king and his son travel to the village to watch a festival. This night however the prince is taken with a set of twins, both of which are girls, or at least that is what they both appear to be. When it comes time to leave the prince has already made up his mind that he isn't leaving without one of the twins. He speaks with his father, whom only wishes to see his son happy, has guards return later in the evening to grab one of the twins. Though unknown to the prince and his father, the twin they had grabbed is actually boy. He only dresses as a girl to help out with the act and hadn't had a chance to change. So when taken to the castle scuffle breaks out between the two youths, the boy being discovered. In an act of rage, the prince orders the boy to be executed on the spot for embarrassing his royal person, though before the act can be done he decides to keep the boy as a personal slave.

Idea 2)
With both vampires and werewolves extinct, humans now turn their hunters upon demons. Wanting a pure world, free of hellish scum. The hunters attack the demons during the full moon, interrupting the mating rituals. During the attack, an unfortunate hunter quickly becomes favored in a in a rouge demons eyes. After the attack the hunter leaves with their group, not knowing that a demon now holds a strong intent to bring them back and make them his mate.(I really like this one<3)

I want to be the hunter.

Idea 3)
Constant battles, lives lost and cities pillaged, the Avians are at war with the Nagas. Their numbers dwindle with every fight and war; until an unusual Avian actually saves a naga child from a human hunter. The child tells about his winged hero; and in the middle of the night a naga male(his older brother) slips into the home of the Avian and kidnaps them, see if this winged 'angel' might end the feuds between the two species.
Will love blossom or will the Avian meet their fate?

Idea 4)
In order to make a peace offering to a kingdom of supernaturals the humans send Character A as a personal gift for the Prince of the supernaturals, Character B. Yet with war knocking on the door and the offering my actually be a weapon in disguise. Character A is a young in training mage from one of the sacred clans and may do nothing but fuel the war to a point of no return. Character A's part has yet to be decided. The sacred clans are the following and character A can be from any of them: Phoenix=Fire, Dragon=Water, Kirin=Eart, or Roc=Wind

Idea 5)
Twisted Fairy tales. These will vary just ask I really don't have plot or ideas for this but would love to try one.

Idea 6)
Set in a fantastical medieval setting, character A is a young warrior/mage in training. They learn by what the can logically come up with for no one will teach the outcast. Character B is a supernatural of sorts, who sees the blooming power in Character A. Character A is gifted with a power to unleash and increase the strength of supernatural if they sumbit to the supernatural. Not wanting to pass up the chance at more power Character B plans away to get Character A and use their power. Yet will it be worth it with other supernatural coming after Character A.

I would like to be Character A, and many different kinks work well with this plot as well as many a few more characters other then two.

Idea 7)
This one is mostly just for sex if you want to make it something more great. It was Halloween and Character A went to the most happening party on the college campus. Yet as the night worn on and some of the party goers left Character A noticed something was a miss. After finishing their drink they passed out. Now they've awoken in a a strange room in a large mansion. Confused and panicked they try to find their way out only to find the mansion crawling with all the creatures of darkness. Its rare anyone gets trapped in their mansion and they are detremind to keep Character A there, since the only way out is to leave by sunrise or be stuck there till the next Halloween.

I want to be Character A and they can be male or female.

Okay here are some general cravings and stuff I haven't thought up plot for but would like to do.

1) Dragon Age series roleplay. I'd like to be the OC gray warden, Hawke, but I can pull off Alistar, and Lelianna. If you ask me to play Lelianna or Alistar please tell me what character you will be playing and bring plot.
2) HumanxDemon roleplay. I'd like to be the human.
3) SlavexMaster roleplay
4) Greek GodxReincarnated hero, or random human.
5)VampirexHuman/Angel

Lexzira said:
So I'm a bit new to the site, but I have a good background with roleplaying. Right now I'm in the mood for Male/Male or Male/Female. now I will give a list of kinda requirements.

+First off I prefer fantasy or medieval settings, magic is fun and you can do so much with it.
+I'm up for almost any kink with the exception of toilet kinks, and incest if you think you may have something that offends ask. I dont' bite.... Unless asked to.
+I like detailed post. The more you give me the more I can work with. I tend to post at least two paragraphs.
+I only roleplay through thread or pms.
+If you have an idea feel free to pm me.

Idea 1)
In a kingdom by the sea there is a merry little town that doesn't lie to far off the border of its rule. A great king and his prince rule the kingdom. Both are used to getting what they want. One the eve of every full moon, the king and his son travel to the village to watch a festival. This night however the prince is taken with a set of twins, both of which are girls, or at least that is what they both appear to be. When it comes time to leave the prince has already made up his mind that he isn't leaving without one of the twins. He speaks with his father, whom only wishes to see his son happy, has guards return later in the evening to grab one of the twins. Though unknown to the prince and his father, the twin they had grabbed is actually boy. He only dresses as a girl to help out with the act and hadn't had a chance to change. So when taken to the castle scuffle breaks out between the two youths, the boy being discovered. In an act of rage, the prince orders the boy to be executed on the spot for embarrassing his royal person, though before the act can be done he decides to keep the boy as a personal slave.

Idea 2)
With both vampires and werewolves extinct, humans now turn their hunters upon demons. Wanting a pure world, free of hellish scum. The hunters attack the demons during the full moon, interrupting the mating rituals. During the attack, an unfortunate hunter quickly becomes favored in a in a rouge demons eyes. After the attack the hunter leaves with their group, not knowing that a demon now holds a strong intent to bring them back and make them his mate.(I really like this one<3)

I want to be the hunter.

Idea 3)
Constant battles, lives lost and cities pillaged, the Avians are at war with the Nagas. Their numbers dwindle with every fight and war; until an unusual Avian actually saves a naga child from a human hunter. The child tells about his winged hero; and in the middle of the night a naga male(his older brother) slips into the home of the Avian and kidnaps them, see if this winged 'angel' might end the feuds between the two species.
Will love blossom or will the Avian meet their fate?

Idea 4)
In order to make a peace offering to a kingdom of supernaturals the humans send Character A as a personal gift for the Prince of the supernaturals, Character B. Yet with war knocking on the door and the offering my actually be a weapon in disguise. Character A is a young in training mage from one of the sacred clans and may do nothing but fuel the war to a point of no return. Character A's part has yet to be decided. The sacred clans are the following and character A can be from any of them: Phoenix=Fire, Dragon=Water, Kirin=Eart, or Roc=Wind
hey you mind joining Me in a midevil rp? I got plots on My list if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom