Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elder Scrolls, a couple of other genres/fandoms (M x F) (F x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iodela

Moon
What you need to know:
I run a forum elsewhere, under a different name. This means that sometimes I can be a little slow when it comes to writing your replies, but you'll get them, eventually, if I can think of anything at all. I will let you know if I don't.

I haven't tried FxF before, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

One thing I would really like to attempt right now is a something that follows the plot of Morrowind. Yeah, I know. >> But it was a good story, just... lacking characters. PM me or IM me if you're interested in that. See below for an extended explanation.

If you contact me for an RP but feel like things aren't going to work before we even get started (or even after we do), let me know. You won't hurt my feelings, promise. I just like to know why somebody stops responding to PM or IM. I'll extend the same courtesy to you.

Preferred Post Length:
1 -3 paragraphs. Longer is fine. Shorter can be. Really, as long as I have enough to reply to, I'm okay with what you write.

Preferred Perspective:
Third person, past tense. This doesn't mean I can't adapt to your style, however.

Preferred Medium:
PM or a thread. AIM is okay, too, but I find that role plays there tend not to last as long for me, and they're never as in depth as they could be. This is not always a bad thing, but in general I write because I like plots and stories.

For the love of my sanity, please do not just IM me out of the blue. PM me first, or at least tell me why you're IMing. I'm an odd person, and it bugs me when I get random IMs from unfamiliar screen names, even when I know why I'm getting them. It's a quirk, and I apologize for it, but if you just IM me with "hi" or some other ambiguous greeting, I am unlikely to respond, if I don't know you. >>

Genres:
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Medieval Fantasy
  • Star Wars

As mentioned above, I'm interested in trying something that follows along the Morrowind plot. Not exactly, mind you, just enough to keep things interesting and see what kind of character interaction we can get out of it. I'd be playing several characters, including canons, in this case. You're welcome to as well but you don't have to. My main character would be an OC, but not necessarily the Nerevarine. That could be your character or my character. Or neither. Or both. I have ideeeeas, here, and there would be sideplots and side characters. And yes. Smut would probably come up. Doesn't have to, though, if you'd prefer it didn't.

Something like that would work for Oblivion, too, I guess. I'm familiar with both, just more with Morrowind.

Short term/one shot stuff:
I don't do these often, but hey, you're always welcome to ask/offer ideas.
TES/fantasy based:
drunk!thief x any character, really
thief x guard
mage x warrior

...er. I ran out of things to suggest. However, if you have ideas, tell me.

Kinks: I'll direct you to my RH page. This is for just one of my characters, but in general everything listed here holds true across all of them. If anything is different, I'll mention it.

As for plots, I prefer to plot once I know what characters are involved. I have several characters, but they aren't all suitable for every plot. If you have a character of your own in mind, great! Let me know. If not, that's okay too; we can brainstorm. We'll probably have to anyway, as I have no prewritten plots right now. This doesn't mean I won't help plot; on the contrary, I enjoy coming up with ideas. Help, however, is the key word.

Speaking of characters, I don't play canon characters, even in fandoms. I write my own (though I do sometimes play canon characters as NPCs). I'm okay with it if you don't, but only if you can play a character without making them seem out of character.

Updated with new information and notes regarding contacting me. Note again that I can be slow in responding sometimes because I am a full time student and I'm trying to hold down a job at the same time.

Er. You're competing with Tetris, too. >> I can't help that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom