Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My little perverted corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylen

Super-Earth
About me:

I consider myself at least semi-lit, And do my damnest to have at least 2 paragraphs (at about 3 sentences minimum each) per post, unless it's in IMs or something where space is limited. I'll gladly RP in either PMs, IMs, or threads, but I prefer IMs and Threads over PMs.

My IMs are as follow:
AIM: whitmag4
yahoo: gamgeek6

I am comfortable with: Male x male, female x male, female x female, herms, traps, and tomboys.

My F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/Kylen%20Phylar/
Some extra stuff: I'm not much interested in characters over 25, unless they are parents/teachers.

Random Pairings off the top of my head:
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter
Twins
Teacher/Student
Bully/Bullied
Knight/Thief
Animal/Girl
Anthro/Human
Anthro/Anthro
Ghost/Human
Alien/Human
Superhero/Supervillian
Ninja/Ninja
Samurai/Ninja
Police/Fugitive
Police/Jailbird
Master/Slave
Master/Pet
Monster/Victim
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
(Sky, space, or normal)Pirate/guard
(Sky, Space, or normal)Pirate/Noble
(Sky, Space, or normal)Pirate/Victim
(Sky, Space, or normal)Pirate/Jailor

GENERAL PAIRINGS:
Twins (Straight, Yuri, Yaoi, Futa)
Older Sibling/Younger sibling
Father/Daughter
Teacher/Student
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Alien/Space Explorer
Scientist/Experiment/Test Subject
Demon/Priestess
God/Priestess
Animal/Captive Girl
Werewolf/Werewolf
Werewolf/Girl
Tribal Girl/Captive guy
Tribal Guy/Captive girl
Master/Slave
Master/Pet
Pirate/crew member
Pirate/Captive
Ninja/Samurai
Ninja/Ninja
Thief/Guard
Assassin/Guard
Assassin/Royalty
Royalty/Dragon
Sacrifice/Dragon
Monster/Adventurer
Monster/Sacrifice
Gladiator/Gladiator
Jail Guard/Prisoner
PervertxGuy/Girl next door
Royalty/Harem
Robot/Victim
Ghost/Psychic

FAN PAIRINGS:
* = I'd prefer this role, if no * then either works.

Naruto:
Kiba/Hinata
Naruto/Hinata
Sauske/Naruto

Pokemon:
OC/OC
Pokemon/Trainer (OC or canon)
OC/Canon
Ash/Misty
Gary/Ash
Pokegirls (will leave link later)

Soul Eater:
Soul/Maka
Stein/Maka
OC/OC
Thompson Sisters/Death the Kid

Sky Girls:
Any girl/girl pairing

InuYasha:
Inu/Kagome
Demon/Kagome
Sesshy/Rina

AirGear:
Ikky/Sharkboy (either one)
Ikki/Thorn Queen (God names failme)
OC/OC

The World Ends With You
Most/All Pairings, specifically
Neko/Josh
Neko/(That first girl..can't think of name >< )

If your Anime/Game isn't listed here, and you'd like to try it with me, PM me with the name and the characters. I might actually know it, and will be willing. If not, I might end up watching it one day, and PMing you back

Plots:
Night Touches:
A young (girl/woman/boy/man/herm) has a special condition: Not only can s/he see ghosts, but can also feel them. This leads to a reoccurring situation, where weird ghosts will come to take advantage of that, fondling and raping the poor person at all hours. The plot should be mainly the character doing their best to deal with this and possibly use their ability to send on the horny dead.

Disposed Religion:
An evil cult, or maybe just a very pissed off worshipper, finds the way to bind a goddess to a mortal form. Using this powerful secret, they bind a goddess and make her their slave, abusing her and using her at will. Will she escape? Can her mind take such savagery? Will she be sacrificed to a darker power?

More to come as suggested/thought up.

PLOTS:

Feral Mating Season:
Exactly as it sounds, likely wolves, but I'm up for most anything. Would like it to be more like Alpha and Omega, where the animals are somewhat intelligent, even if humans can't understand them.

Werewolf Mating Season
TBD

My New Doll
In this world, sexual slavery is a very normal thing, to the point where companies specializing in 'dolls' have popped up. Dolls are modified females and males sold to who ever will buy them. Most common modifications are listed below, and any gender (guy, girl, trap, futa) can be a doll.
- Pain receptors return to the brain pleasure
- Behavior mods (From permanently rebellious, to automatically shy and obedient)
- Shock Implants (For torture and/or keeping the more rebellious models from escaping)
- Resilient/regenerating body (For those who are a little...too rough with their dolls)
- Super flexible limbs and insides

Part of the story could be the 'process' of creating them, determined from the start, from them popping out of a lab, to girls sold into it and manipulated. Age range is from allowed here to 20.
More to come as I think of them/have them played out.

Edit:

Editted and copy pasted stuff from my surprisingly better made older request list. Might just bump that next time.

I'm sorry to all who I may have left in limbo for so long. Life and work kicked me in the sack, and I'm just now getting back up. I'm free ish again for RP, so PM me to let me know if any of you are up for anything.

Bump with new info, may close this thread for older thread after editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom