Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Innocence Untainted (M/M|M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahroun_Deltori

Super-Earth
This is my first Request thread, sorry if it seems a bit raw, but meh I'll get better. My RPing quality is better than my request's that's for sure. Depending on my mood, I will post anywhere from 1 to 3 Paragraphs. I beg you to do at least a paragraph. I need enough to work with, if you can't make at least a paragraph, then let me know. I want this to be as fun for you as it is for me. Though I may need to stress one thing, that although I do rather enjoy smut I prefer RP's that have a plot as well as smut. So please if you're just looking for a quick RP. Please head elsewhere.

I do try to make sure everything is grammatically correct and spelled right so if I may make another request. Please use spell check. No /b/speak please, use proper English.

Though I generally use OC's, I will occasionally use canon characters in non-canon situations. It just depends on what mood I'm in.

--------------------------------What I will not do--------------------------------

There are a few things, that I definitely won't do, Futa, and Scat are in no way.... No way... ever going to appear in my threads. Vore and Tentacles are another big no no. I will normally be relaxed with most things, though ask me first before you just throw things out there.

--------------------------------Finally the Nitty Gritty--------------------------------

I have a few things I am into right now. Firstly I have just finished watching Firefly for the umpteenth time. I am absolutely in love with the series so if you're interested just hit me up in a PM.

Another craving I've had was a Mass Effect based role play. Preferably somewhere on the Citadel, or maybe even Omega. I really have no preference in the setting. We would be keeping true to the universe though. So I would do my best to make this as interesting as possible.

Lastly I would prefer a Star Ocean role play, The game doesn't really matter as much as the universe in which it is based. I have been in love with the game series since I was a kid, not to mention I am writing a fan-fiction. So we shall see how this goes.

I am also craving a Persona RP. I haven't seen any on this site yet, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested.

I am putting down a Gundam Seed plot because like I said I would go for most pairings. It is a wonderful anime and I fell in love with it. Hopefully you can fulfill this craving. Though I have to say that I am craving Athrun x Kira

--------------------------------More to Come--------------------------------

Well I have figured out the rough notes of some original plot lines that I wanted to try out. Hopefully they can come to fruition.

More or less what I am craving.

Best Friend x Best Friend
Roommate x Roommate
Druggie x Businessman/woman
Romantic x Playboy/girl
Emo x Prep
Stranger x Stranger (Club/ Barhopping)
Teacher x Student
CEO x Secretary
Psychologist x Patient
Librarian x Bookworm
Human Master X Pet (Human or Kemonomimi)
Brother x Sibling (Humans/ or Nekomimi)
Soldier x Significant other
Diamyo x Samurai
King/Queen x Knight(m/f)
Priest/ess x Whore (m/f)

Hopefully I will have more at a later date. Well I'll see you around. Bye for Now

-------------------------------------------
Update: I'm working on a survival horror thread based around Slenderman. Still trying to work out the kinks but expect something coming up soon.

Note:08/09/2011 I am almost finished plotting out the Slenderman role play x3.

RE: I'm in the mood for some M/M Action.

Thank you I think I'll need it, I'll give it a day and see how it goes. ^^ Hopefully someone want's to play with me instead of just lurking.

RE: I'm in the mood for some M/M Action. Though will do M/F.

hi there^^ my name is Moon and i was wondering if you Dom, or Sub? (also, whats Futa? ^^; )

are you still looking for an RP? i can promise you at least a paragraph every post (sometimes more if i'm really into it, or playing more than one character.) and i can promise you fun plot twists (i come up with them when i'm bored.) i always spell check, though as you can tell i somehow always forget to capitalize, usually my computer does that for me, but this website doesn't do that, so i'm sorry if that bothers you... uhm, yeah let me know if your interested, i can play almost any kind of male, though i'm better at some than others. so let me know if your interested yeah?^^

RE: I'm in the mood for some M/M Action. Though will do M/F.

Hey it's a pleasure to meet you Moon. Actually I'm a switch. It depends on what my mood is when an RP starts. Right now I'm feeling like a Romantic Dom. (Please don't ask about the Futa. I'm glad you don't know and I hope you never have to find out.)

Yes I am almost always looking for a new RP. I really have nothing much to do during the day, so it keeps my mind off of things. I'm looking through your post and I'm rather glad to hear that you're probably about my speed when it comes to RPing. Capitalization is fine, I don't worry about it as much as I do actual grammar. I'm also glad to hear about the plot twists, that should ensure that the fun stays in the RP. What kind of males are you better at?

Sooo. Uhm, hey. I'm Kitty. And I was just looking at your thread, and figured I'd ask how you felt about Male canon/female oc? ^___^''

I guess I'll let you respond before I get into any detail, just in case you're not interested. ^^ Thank you very much, for your time~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom