Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Roleplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I am looking for a few people (male or female) that would be interested in a long term roleplay. It is important that you know I am not primarly looking for sexual rp partners, but I am indeed looking for just rp partners in general. I like plots, settings, stories, and relationships. If our rp moves forward and our characters click then by all means I would be interested in moving towards sexual plots. But please remember that I have said here that I'm not looking for just sexual plots. If I end up not going along with your characters moves, don't come complaining. I warned you.

What I'm looking for:
-Female or Males
-Demons/Vampires
-Angels
-Werewolves
-Elves
-Succubus
-Incubus
-Witch/Warlock
-Nephilim
-Humans
-Intelligent characters with some character to them. Please don't be transparent and boring
-Multiple paragraph rpers
-Rpers interested in plots that don't always involve sex
-Active Rpers
-Rpers that will rp on this forum, in PMS, or on MSN messenger, I'll also do Email.

What I am NOT looking for:
-ALL SEX
-Boring people
-Inactive people
-One-liners

As you can tell I like out of the ordinary rps. Being human all the time is boring, if I want to rp a human and have a normal modern day story....I WILL GET OFF THE INTERNET AND LIVE MY LIFE. I already haaaave my normal life, I already have my normal romance and excitement ;]

The point of my rps is to let me fall into a different world that is crazy and dangerous.

In the below lists, my character is always listed first, followed by what you would play. =D These are all long-term ideas. =] The more stars the more I want it. =]

So here are so ideas I like:
-High Vampire X High Vampire[FxM]: They both want to be the top boss in the city, but both are equally powerful. They fight, bicker, hate, and taunt each other. They fight to the death and never actually beat the other. Eventually in the safety of their own homes they realize something: They're insanely attracted to the other. Perhaps even love in some dark, evil way. Then...well we all know what happens. Perhaps they can rule the Vampires of the City together?

-Sister X Brother [FxM]: Okay first off, this is strictly a non-sexual plotline. I have a brother and the idea of EVER doing anything sexual with a sibling making me want to vomit. lol. No offense to anyone else. But anyway- this is the storyline. A sister and brother in the days of cowboys and horses are left alone after their parents are murdered. The two are forced to run for their lives, they witnessed the deaths and so now the gang man that killed their parents is after them. (Multiple characters can be played by each of us) They have to struggle through living in the wilderness, and fighting for their lives before they can eventually get to the authorities and get protection.

-Human X Demon/Vampire[FxM]:- A human woman who works late nights likes to walk around the city alone at night, during her walks she is unaware of the man watching her with intrigue. She is beautiful and has a dark aura about her, which draws the dark creatures towards her. The demon/vampire whose been watching her for months notices another creatures ready to kill her and stops in to save her. From there he takes her himself. (Here slave/bondage/torture can be added) He keeps her from the real world while he decides what to do with her. Eventually the human gets close to the demon/vampire, cracking through his hard outer shell and finding his true self. Romance and sex, or one or the other. It's up to us as the players to decide when we get there.

-Princess X Kidnapper[FxM]: ***** This can be a more violent, possibly even rape type rp. The Princess is kidnapped and the bad guy takes her far from her lands. He does what he wishes with her, and she hates him for it, but random acts of kindness to villagers in his home make her think of him in a different way. She starts to hate him less, but still fears for her life, for he seems to hate her. Turns out her father had killed his sister and he was planning to kill the Princess to get revenge. But can he really do it? OR has the Princess gotten to his heart?

-Princess X Dark Prince[FxM]: *****This is obviously a more medieval time rp. =] The Princess is beautiful and finds herself oddly attracted to a visiting noble. A Prince of a far off country, coming to discuss peace between their lands. He also notices the beautiful Princess, but keeps his distance, knowing of his true dark secrets. (The Prince can be a werewolf, vampire, demon, Incubus, Warlock, anything dark and dangerous. =p) He tries to ignore the Princess, but eventually he can't. What happens from there we can decide later.

-Supernatural Hunter X Supernatural Hunter[FxM]: ****Two hunters from the same group have always been rivals with each other, but they've also been attracted to one another. They are set up as partners on a very dangerous mission and the female soon ends herself in trouble (kidnapping, injury, etc. Something like that) and has to rely on her partner to save her. However the partner fights with himself, he could let her die and he'd be the strongest, or he could go after her. Does he like her, or hate her? It can develop more as we go. =]

-Indian Girl x Rival Indian Man/English Settler [FxM]: ****My idea here was that an Indian Girl(possibly the princess of the tribe) goes off on her own a lot (Think Pocahontas) and finds a man, whether he be young man from a rival tribe, or be an English Settler boy(also think Pocahontas John Smith haha), and she seems intrigued by him. She begins to follow him around, and eventually makes her way back to where he is from. Whether a rival indian or settler, she gets captured once she wanders to far into his world and is threatened to be killed. She is thrown into a prison of sorts and the man comes to visit. From there romance and interest can flourish, mixed with danger. =]

-The Vampire Academy Book Series: Moroi Princess x Dhampir Guard [FxM]:**** This is taking place in the world from the Vampire Academy Books, so if you don't know what it is, you won't understand it. This will take place after Rose/ Demetri issues and conspiracies. A Moroi Princess in Europe has been placed in protective custody with a High Ranking Guard. She has been targeted as prey to a specific group of Strigoi and must be protected. While in custody she ends up getting in trouble (we'll figure out what kind), and has to be rescued by the Guard several times. Eventually they discover they're insanely attracted to one another. <3 <3

-The Infernal Devices/Clock Work Angel Book Series: ****Any ideas from here would be insanely wonderful. I adore this series and recommend it to EVERYONE!

-Anita Blake Series: I'll warn ya here, I've read the books, but it has been awhile, so if I say something stupid in regards to a plot with it XD i apologize! =]

-Kim Harrison Series: Fistful of Charms, etc-The same goes for this as with the Anita Blake Series. =]

Here are some basic pairings: (These aren't necessarily sexual pairings either)
-Waitress X Serial Killer
-Princess X Step-Father(New King):This would probably be a non-consensual rp.
-Kidnapee X Kidnapper
...can't think of anything else. XD

These are just a few things I came up with. If nothing grabs your attention but you have something else you'd like to try with me then go ahead and PM me. =]

I love plots ideas, and I love the darker side of rping, so if you have a desire for the darkness, I'm your girl!! =D

Below I have some pictures that sort of inspire me for ideas! If you like a picture just PM me and I'll tell you some of the ideas I had from the picture. Or you can tell me what ideas you got from the pic. ^^

1)
HuggingAngels.jpg

2)
72ef099f3b_35749641_o2.jpg

3)
vampireLove.jpg

4)
4112883295_567c23f691.jpg

5)
3122814929_ce2929e747.jpg

More to be added.

If you have any questions, I'd be more then happy to answer them. =] Thanks so much for reading.

NOTE: I am aware that all the things I suggested are for MxF, but that is just because I am straight irl. I will however play FxF if the story is interesting enough, I however will not create plots for those pairings, its up to the other person to do that. ;]

Really feeling like "Indian Girl x Rival Indian Man/English Settler" and "Princess x Dark Prince" Come on guysss :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom