Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One of my more........unique ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Craving time again. And I won't be bothering with a request thread as I really only have one major craving at the moment.

This craving is unique in what it's based on. Being, That 70's Show. Yea, you heard me right. While you wrap your head around that one, I shall go ahead and talk about my plot idea.

In the show, their mary jane use is rather light hearted and used for comedy. Well, not in this RP. In this idea, Eric buys some weed from a rather dangerous dude. One day, he comes to the Foreman house, wanting to collect his money. Problem is, Eric isn't home, nor is anyone else. But the sexy red head next door, Donna, happens to be shooting baskets in their drive way.

The drug dealer then proceeds to let her know why he's there, as well as what will happen if he doesn't get his money. Wanting to keep Eric and his family safe, Donna agrees to pay him back the best way she can...........with her body. Thus, whenever mister pervy drug dealer wants some action, she has to oblige.

It won't be just simple sex. He'll of course use it mess with her as well, such as screwing her when she's on the phone with Eric. Or fucking her in a public bathroom when she's out on a date with Eric.

As one can tell........this will be a rather smutty RP. Further details, if they're needed, will be provided in a response if you PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom