Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hark! A Plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostsforlunch

Planetoid
I came up with a plot! You read it. You play with me.

Warnings:
This will (hopefully) be a long-ish term RP. I have it oh so loosely plotted out in episodes. I have a rough posting frequency requirement: 3 posts per week. You want to post more? Aces. I'll try to keep up, but I can't guarantee more than 3 per week.

I have barely adequate grammar; I expect the same or better (and the tolerance of my own) from you. Also, I expect any potential RP partners to spell check her posts. Sloppy spelling is lazy and, frankly, insulting. Neologisms aside, naturally.

Any violations of the above warnings may result in an immediate termination of the RP. Your results may vary, but you've been warned. I will have the courtesy to let you know that we're done and why.

---
(protagonist) is a youthful female. She is a (recent highschool grad - college undergraduate). She finds herself enrolled in a large, urban university (in a shady part of town: they always are). Strapped for cash, she decides to take a part-time job to earn some spending money. Being an athletic person, and a bit of an adventure seeker, and relatively new in town, a tattered flier hastily tacked to one of the school posting-boards catches her attention. The flier advertises openings for a local bike courier. The flier reads: "Are you fleet of foot? Quick of mind? How would you like to earn a few bucks? Xeno's Express is looking for new, self-motivated, athletic couriers. No bike required! Xeno's: when the final step is the most important!"

About half of the tabs are ripped off, so (protagonist) decides to take one and call the number. Who knows, working as a bike messenger could be an incredible way to discover the city AND earn a few bucks on the side.
---

Info required by you:
Name for protagonist
Undergrad major (if a college student) (anything goes, undeclared would be good too)
Likes, dislikes (just know what they are, you don't have to tell me)
Appearance (if you want.)

Time: Modern-Futuristic
Setting: Realistic-Supernatural

This is not a paired RP. This is a more traditional characters in a setting style RP. I will handle the world and any necessary NPC type entities. If you have any preferences, sexual or otherwise, I will entertain suggestions and requests. As the action-packed plot will be the central driving force of this RP, any extracurricular activities will be just that: accents.

I'd prefer to run this through forum posts (because I can't justfy bump-whoring and I don't have a sig yet) but will accommodate PM and e-mail posting. If you've questions or would like to express an interest in this plot, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom