Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some female characters. Gender Doen't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzi

Meteorite
things you should know:​
one: These are skeletons of ideas. I want to talk over them in PM's and flesh them out
Two: please read my Rabbit hole here: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Dizzi800
THE KEY!
Bolded means that I am craving the game
nothing means I would like this game
slashed means that I am not really feeling this game UNLESS you have a really cool idea to add to it!
The Skeletons!
[size=10pt]These are premises. Not really ideas. Just seeds that full ideas can stem from[/size]​

1:
female dom
A supernatural creature being dominated/owned by non non-supernatural being. (Demon owned/dominated by human or werewolf owned/dominated by elf or what have you)

2:
male dom
Cop abusing his power on a woman he's pulled over.

3:
Female dom
Succubus game.

Fleshed ideas

3:
Female Dom
Brandon is a crack addict, but has recently curbed his addiction. But he has not curbed his debt to his old dealer. What will she do to him for punishment?

4:
Male dom
Josh, Michael, Nathan, Alex, Eric and Rob. Normally they are wuite normal, but once a month four of them find an innocent woman and give her a night she'll never forget. they are methodical about it, leaving no trace. Each man has a 'specialty'
An outline of the characters:
MICHAEL: The leader. HE is there every month and chooses who gets to be 'in on it'. average
JOSH: Loves oral. long, thin, and gentle
NATHAN: The brute. He is wide, long, and rough
ALEX: Loves anal, slightly above average
ERIC: Likes all holes equally. short and wide
ROB: Hates finishing inside of someone. Largest of them all and gentle... At first...
If you want to play this, please PM me with a bit about your character, and three of the characters you are interested in (Michael would make it four)

5:
Male dom
Polik was once the greatest demon in the land. But, millennia ago, he was defeated and bound. Hidden away from the world until he has been forgotten. almost. A group of outcasts have banded together under their leader to try and control the demon. But Polik has other plans.

Example post:

Polik rested under the hot, dry, sand of the barren Dunrabi desert. He had been like this for the past dozen millenia. Ever since his foe, Zaed, had foiled his plans for world comination. He had been bound and buried after a lengthy battle. Polik had tried braking his magical bonds for centuries but soon deemed them too strong, so he had been resting for millenia. Building up his strength. Healing himself. Over time he had become more and more buried, he remembered an age where he was under the sea. But now he was in a desert, the only object marking his resting place was a small lake and a tree. the tree had grown roots down to his heart, feeding off of him. the demon did not mind, however, s he used the very roots to feel vibrations above him. and, over the years, he had even learned how to sense direction.

Polik was about to fall asleep again but he suddenly felt those dry roots vibrate. There were people, many of them in fact, coming in from the west. Polik wondered if he had gathered up enough strength now to escape, and get his first meal in millenia. But as he tried to move, he felt the now familiar sting of his bonds holding him back. Polik had lost track of time and, even if he could escape, he wondered if his language of the old world was still prominent.

Unluckily for Polik, it was not. Over the millenia new languages, cities, and civilizations had formed. But with his power it would take him mere days to learn a new language.

Male Dom
Zach is out at the club, looking for new toys for his master. Seeing the DJ, he decides that she would be perfect, and hires her for a private party.

Essentially, in this game it would be your character is invited to a private party where she is seduced. This is more Seduction than non-con

Female Dom
<A href="http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2009/348/8/7/Fantom_by_anndr.jpg">Inspired from this</a>
(Names are just placeholders.)
Victoria was a powerful woman. A queen. at least, that was her plan. she had the brains to carry out her plan. But not the Brawn. that is where Troy came in. One day, while perusing near the jail, she saw him. A big brute of a man. Probably not too intelligent. Being sold by the prison as a slave, wearing a special collar that would help... control him.
(Looking for a female to play 'Victoria' who would buy Troy, train him. break him. Make him belong to her as they slowly work thier way up to making her queen.)

Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Dizzi800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom