Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving pokemon~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar23

Supernova
Ok, so I hit random inspiration. I REALLY want to roleplay this. We can make this a thread or pm rp, I don't mind. I think this would be a great rp that'll last a while.

Okay, so the world it is set in...
It's full of anthro pokemon. Of course, there are still a handful of humans, but 75% of beings on this world are pokemon anthros. Humans are the other 25%. Humans are looked a tad down upon in this world.
You would take up the role of a shiny Umbreon morph, of which you can choose the name. She has the sexiest body you could find in this city, and only in 11th grade. Her family is utterly rich, so she gets everything she wants. She even uses her hot body to attract men, but she is still a virgin. She likes to tease, but not actually get too serious. But that could change depending on who she meets...
She is the most beautiful and popular girl in school by far. She is also smart, but purposely gets B's and C's instead of the straight A's she could get, just so her friends stay by her side. They really aren't her friends. They float to whoever is most popular.
But she has always been the most popular since she came to this school.

Now, I would take a human, Noah. He is virtually unknown to the entire school, and the only human in it. No one pays attention to him, the teachers don't even call his name on the role. They know he is there. Noah is a very smart senior high school student, but he has... problems. He has been with a single adoptive father as long as he can remember, a Houndoom anthro named David, who works as a cop. 
But Noah has a double life. He also works as a sort of hero, but with no superpowers. (Superpowers don't exist). Noah takes the name of Ezekial and is usually on a crime scene before the police is, including his father. His father is away from home almost literally 24/7, so he doesn't know. 'Ezekial' only responds to the more violent crimes, like bank robberies. He has never been caught on tape, and wears a white mask to cover his face. 'Ezekial' is fairly like a modern day ninja.
But no one knows that... unfortunately, Noah is just the kid who doesn't exist at school.
For now.

Your character: (this is obviously where I found my inspiration x3)
http://agnph.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=35398#top_display_media[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom