Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an RP where I play a recently divorced man who is seduced by his daughter who wants to take her mother's place.

Any other incest ideas are welcome. you can either PM me here or catch me on my AIM or Yahoo which are both neverdidcatch.

I'm into long-term, but whatever is fine.

NeverDidCatch said:
Looking for an RP where I play a recently divorced man who is seduced by his daughter that wants to take her mother's place.

Any other incest ideas are welcome. you can either PM me here or catch me on my AIM or Yahoo which are both neverdidcatch.

bumping.

NeverDidCatch said:
Looking for an RP where I play a recently divorced man who is seduced by his daughter that wants to take her mother's place.

can you give any more details?? like what time period it's set in and social class

seirenhotonu said:
NeverDidCatch said:

can you give any more details?? like what time period it's set in and social class

I'm really up for anything. I prefer modern day, but it would definitely be fun to try an older time period, and maybe even throw in a bit of fantasy/magic.

I usually play tall, broad, stocky men and prefer petite partners (daughter), but I'm not picky if you want to play something else.

Social class is something that's very flexible. I would try anything from a modern day average father and his daughter to a fantasy-era man of nobility. Again, not very picky in that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom