Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a great RP not smut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As odd as I may be to come here looking for a decent roleplay I have run out of options! I am looking for grown ups and it seems this is where they all are!
So I have some ideas of waht I would like to RP but I am not going to bother putting them here. If you are interested please send me a PM. I am open to ideas as well but please let it be a story line based RP and not all about sex.

Yep...Just your average gal with a dream of brining dreams to life....Well stay tuned folks for I shall bump with poetry..or something...maybe a bunsh of giberish that truly makes no differance..

So dark is the night and yet I can see you
Glowing in the depths of this endless blue
Could you be my savior surounded by that light
Please come and save me from the never ending night

In the light my eyes are stinging
I yern for the comfort the darkness is bringing
I will give you my hand and you and I shall make the world right
You will save me from the never ending light

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH REQUESTS FOR ANY PLOT LINE THAT IS BASED AROUND INTERCOURSE! I THOUGHT I WAS RATHER CLEAR BUT JUST IN CASE HERE IT IS AGAIN!

I would like to thank all of the nice people who welcomed me to the site! I also would like to say thank you to all the people who sent me PMs! I must seem a little cold or stand off-ish but in truth I am very friendly so even if we are not going to RP go ahead and send me a PM and I will be glad to chit chat! (As long as you refrain from using any kind of vulgarity toward me i.e. I am not your hoe, bi***, or the like! Thanks so much!

good luck with that but if you are looking for a good rp that doesn't involve sex why not use other forums. There are advanced rp forums ya know

Cerberus said:
bumping, good luck

Thank you very much!
Drake said:
good luck with that but if you are looking for a good rp that doesn't involve sex why not use other forums. There are advanced rp forums ya know

Hi there! Well see here is the problem, most sites are IPC sites or are a bunch of kids. I like romance in RPs and I am just not willing to plat with people under the age of 18. Maybe that makes me stuborn but that is just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom