Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School for the Gifted Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: High School for the Gifted OOC

Name: Geralt Sobrak
Race: Human
Grade: 11
Room: 17
Power(s): 'Perfect' shape shifting (as in it isn't just appearance, but the complete physical change, including reproductive systems)
Sexual Preference: Straight, however this is determined by his physiological appearance. When he shifts to female, he becomes attracted to men, not women, although he will still sleep with them because of his male mentality.

A note: Geralt has discovered the hard way that as a female, if he gets pregnant, he loses the ability to shape-shift until after the birth, and as such, is currently 'stuck' as a female due to a bit of... impulsive stupidity on his behalf. As such, I won't actually RP him here until I know whether he dorms with females and is regarded as a female, or if he is still regarded as his birth gender of male.

He would be regarded as his birth-gender as male; but the school could make accommodations for him if so he chooses.

Thanks. Will edit his entry and give him a room before introducing him/her to the school

Name: Tina brown
Grade: 10
Room: can she bunk with some one
Power(s): Like Logans with the claws that come out of her hands . Her sense are ten times better then the normal human and she can heal herself but she can also die if the head comes off. sometimes the healing makes her pass out.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Image:
bl.jpg

Name: Michael McBride
Room: 5
Power(s):
Teleportation, telekinesis, eidetic/photographic memory, high level intelligence and mental processing speed
Sexual Preference: Straight
Image:
tumblr_lhmn1x4gKK1qa5yvio1_500.jpg

Note: Due to several events in Michael's past pertaining to his powers, he is very anti-social, often avoiding contact with others much of the time. He is often tired, but many attribute that to his addiction to coffee and his late nights on his laptop. Well, those who knew him anyway. This would be his first year at the school, and also his first interaction with other people in several months, other than his hacker acquaintances. Having studied several books, he's become quite the expert on treating wounds, minor diseases, infections, and anything else a school nurse or a student doctor might know. Only, you know, discretely.

Name: Ashira
Room: 20
Power(s): Technomancy, partial invisibility (when embarassed or scared, when moving there is a noticeable 'something' where she is, a sort of shimmer, but when stationary she can only be seen by people who know exactly where to look. She has no real control of it yet.)

Name: Karma
Race: Kitsune
Grade: 12
Room: 20
Power(s): Shape shifting, telepathy, shadow control
Image:
477768-bigthumbnail-1.jpg

Name: Casriel Boone
Grade: 12
Room: 13
Power(s): regeneration, shadow manipulation (can control shadows using them as weapons, shields, to hide himself, or to travel quickly from place to place)
Sexual Preference: Bi
Image:
AnimeGuy10-vampire.jpg

Name: Keiji Izuma
Room: whichever
Power(s): control over wind, and the ability to fly
Sexual Preference: straight
anime-smart-boy.jpg

Name: Elixia Aconita [Fifty points to anyone who can tell me why I chose that name ^^]
Grade: 11 [Bumped up because of her limited mastery of her abilities and her high intelligence]
Room: Urm..I don't know? ^^
Power(s): Biological Manipulation through touch; Capable of becoming Omega-Level, but is currently around Beta. Capable of healing any wound but is knocked out cold, comatose for a while afterwards. Is also capable of injuring or giving a disease to a target through touch, though this leaves her tired and sickly for a while afterwards. Whilst she is asleep her entire DNA code changes thus making any form of virus or disease, human or mutant that would not kill her in a single day simply..disappear. Through this same power she can temporarily [One day per]

1304725402_e_l_i_x_i_r__screenshot_by_spoofeepandah-d3fqkbv.png

Name: Luna Phinx
Race: Fairy
Grade: (9, 10, 11, 12) 11
Room:14
Power(s): Shrink into the size of a fairy (about the size of a human pinkie) to her preferred height of 5'4"
Sexual Preference: (Straight/Bi/Gay) Straight
Image:
a043f5aa11_40692412_o2.jpg

Char sheet(if I can still join~)

Name: Lucien Miles
Race: Neko
Grade: 9
Room:10
Power: Lightning (ability to steer it trough weapons to increase their cutting impact
Image: http://makotoandotherrpcs.deviantart.com/#/d48gaxt (sorry it's only a link)

Name: Shane Mitchels
Room: 17
Power(s): Can defy gravity, although this can sometimes be used against him. Has started to work out that he can also influence 'localized' gravity fields, such as making someone else way much more than they do, or have gravity simply fling them around in a direction he desires. This is still tentative and largely uncontrolled.
Sexual Preference: Straight, but will kiss males (nothing beyond that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom