Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bored and looking to satisfy

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiriu

Supernova
To put it bluntly...

I'm an RPer
Bored out of my flipping mind
And willing to do (almost) ANYTHING ASKED OF ME TO DO

Things I like:(not in order of importance)
Pregnancy
Incest
Big tits
BDSM
Anal
Fellatio (receiving)
Furry
Lycanthropy
Pokemon
Smutty goodness

Scenarios:
Zombies
War
Alien (series)
Alien (invasion)
post apocalyptic
Halo
Gears
Army of two
Ninja
Samurai
Rival clans
Arranged marriage
Kidnappings

I play dom and sub, but no on seems to be able to satisfy my submissive mood. Can you?

Now for the next part: PLOTS

The first in a pairing is me the second and etc. is you.
Resident evil: Identities
A group idea. The following is only the beginning, there is more to it if you wish to join.

The story is set after the events at Racoon City. As the infection began to spread across the planet, Umbrella went into hiding. However, at one of the above ground facilities, by the incompetence of the workers, a vital sample of the T-Virus and other important files are at risk of being destroyed. Wesker called forth a team of the best Umbrella Special Forces Commandos to retrieve the vital information. But the task is not as easy as it seems. Because of the outbreaks, the entire facility has locked down, preventing a "conventional" helo drop. The team would be deployed on a rooftop nearby. Once the objectives are complete, the team will be extracted via the top of the facility.

True Colors: HumanxVampire/demon (preferred)
Man does online dating service because of a long depression. He always seems to get dumped or broken up with. He is a kind, free spirit who loves to travel. He thinks that there is good in all, therefore he always gives a second chance. So this particular girl he has an attraction to. They hit it off on the first date, and the second, and the third. He decides it's time to have sex on the third date. She reluctantly agrees, but when they go to bed, her real nature shows.

Battlefield Diaries: SoldierxSoldier
Two soldiers, one an NCO the other a private, have seen every major battle in their campaign. They have lost everything: comrades, leaders, friends, family. In the end they are called for one final battle. Win or lose, they plan to pass the unspoken tension.

Bad Kitty: Neko boy x Neko girl
Two Neko slaves escape and try to create a future for themselves. One is the dominant,free spirit. The other is a submissive, tender and kind soul.

Last of their kind: Anything it human x anything but human
WARNING: THIS RP WILL HAVE PLOT, BUT IS ALMOST ENTIRELY SMUT BASED AND WILL INCLUDE NEAR CONSTANT PREGNANCY
After a great purge because of the humans, it is up two these two to replenish their race or go extinct.

Smutty pairings and plots

Plots

Two Pokemon/Pokemorphs find each other attractive. Yiff follows.

Anything incest between male and female relatives. (No brother sister at the moment.)

Anthro wolf meets human, and there is a strange attractiveness to each other. Plenty of yiffing and possible pregnancy.

Bump. My YIM is roxasxriku23 just send me an add contact request and I'll roleplay just about anything.

Bumping. Also, check out my Fate of Two Worlds idea. I'm sure the site will like it when I say virtually anything is possible.

I'm not sure what I'm interested in at all. Take a look at my role playing resquest thread on page 2 in roleplay resquest by females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom