Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Academy (Open to first respondant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacle_Lover

Supernova
((Something a little different. Rather than post up a request thread, I thought I might start out a thread and see if anyone is interested and decides to reply.
Just a quick run down, this roleplay is going to be set in a magical school so that means magic and all kinds of kinky things. I'd love to involve things like futa, tentacles and that kind of thing so please be interested in playing as those kinds of things if you do decide to respond. You can play a classmate or roommate for my character if you want, and perhaps even a teacher if you so desire! They just need to be female, and perhaps later a futa or tentacle beast.
My character is going to be (or at least start out as) a regular male so hope that's ok!

So, here's hoping someone is interested and decides to just jump right on in!!))

Ren fidgeted slightly as he adjusted the skirt of his school uniform, trying not to draw any attention to himself, moving through the hallways, surrounded by girls in identical uniforms to his own. Outwardly, this looked just like any other high school really, or at least an all girls school. Corridors, classrooms, a library....but what set this school apart was what they taught here. Rather than learning Mathematics, Geography and the likes, this was a special school that taught magic to its students. Naturally not just anybody could attend, the students had to have a natural gift for magic, but this gift just so happened to run only in women. Throughout all of history, there had never been a man capable of performing even the slightest bit of magic....not until Ren came along anyway.

When the invitation had arrived at his parents house, Ren's family had been slightly confused. At first they thought it was a prank, but then more information came, but every single letter had always referred to Ren as 'Miss', 'she' and 'her'...and on further enquiries his family had found out why....to attend one had to be female. At first, this had dashed the excitement Ren had been building about learning magic....but then his mother had come up with a rather....odd idea. Ren had always looked just a little bit feminine, and now it was time to take advantage of that.
It took some convincing, but eventually Ren had been put in the clothes, had the makeup applied to him, and he made a pretty convincing girl, more than enough to fool onlookers. And then he had ended up here.....his first day of school. He hadn't even been to the dorm yet, almost immediately upon arrival Ren had been bundled off to his classroom, simply given a map and some directions to follow.

"H-hello..." Ren did his best to raise the pitch of his voice infront of the class, trying not to catch the eye of any of the classroom full of girls looking at him, until finally he was able to just hurry off to his seat, smoothing out the skirt and letting out a sigh of relief, silently cursing his mother for going so far as to make him even wear panties rather than some more male oriented underwear.

((Well, time to see if we get any replies, hehehe))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom