Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lady Lust's ever so creative request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Lust

Meteorite
Well what do you know, a request thread! I bet you never thought you'd see one of these here.

Hello wonderful BM community, good to see you on this fine day/night. I'm Lady Lust, new to this board but rather old when it comes to roleplaying. But I won't bore you with the details of my life and get on with what you're actually looking for.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
Literate, dominant male (literate being at least two paragraphs, proper grammar and spelling, though we all make mistakes)
Smut. At this point in time, I'm not feeling a plot heavy rp. Some, yes, but with a focus on the sexy times. Should this change, I'll update this post :]

What I'm craving:
Master/Slave - cliche, I know, but I love it
Bondage and/or BDSM
Ageplay
Non-con
Prostitution/Brothel

Things I will not do:
Use real people for characters
Fandoms.
Vore, scat or watersports. Never. Do not even ask.
Messenger RPs

Available characters:
Carissa
Adeline
More will probably come later...

Also, in addition to the F-lists for my characters here's a Rabbit Hole for me in general~ Take a look at it, see if there's things you like, stuff like that.

To prevent this from getting all ridiculously cluttered, I'm going to put plots and whatnot in the next post~

Pairings:
Master/Slave (I know, I know, I already listed it in the first post...)
Master(s)/Pet
Man/Prostitute (could include a brothel type scenario)
Blackmailer/Victim
Married Man/Maid (or some other employed person at their home)
Please suggest other ideas!

Plots:

Character: Adeline
Setup:
Everyone knew what it meant to be sixteen in an orphanage. People never wanted to adopt teenagers, they were looking for babies, or toddlers. Every day that went by after your tenth birthday was one more day of never getting a family. So when Adeline, the oldest still living there, was called to the front office, she never expected what she saw. On that day, she met her new father. Paperwork was filled out, her belongings gathered, and before it had even fully sunk it, off they were. Her new home was everything she thought it would be. A small, cozy house, just like a home should be. At least, until she was told why exactly she was there.
Basic Plot: A man adopts a teenager (16+ as per site rules) to train as a perfect wife for either him or his son (you choose!). Training can consist of any kinks you like (that aren't vore or watersports), and I am open for suggestions :]

Again, I'll update this more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom