Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Planetoid
Update - Thank you for everyone's interest but I am filled up now. I do not think I can pick up another roleplay. When I find room again I will give this a bump. :3

I thought I would never say this, but I am burnt out on complicated storylines and plots. With that said:

Smut, to me, is equivalent to a one night stand in real life. Boy meets girl, girl likes boy, sex happens. The plot can be described within few sentences and the history of said plot is not complicated at all.

I am craving smut. If anyone can oblige me in any of these brainless, cliched storylines I would very much appreciate it. Oh and, maybe I should mention that most of these plots will include come dark dynamics with non-consensual acts. Thanks!

Please note - I am female. I prefer the bottom role, but can play top as well. I can play male or female. I do not care if you are male or female. You MUST be able to give me two or more paragraphs. My only limit is mutilation. Somedays I can post all day long, somedays I cannot post at all.

I have included what I desire in these plots. Please consider these not limited to my suggestions and feel free to add or incorporate your own kinks. XD

#1 - m/f or m/m - There is a war between your side and mine. Your character captures mine and takes him/her as prisoner. The captor has his way with mine. I would like to see bondage, hoods, gun play or knife play, rape, beating, and golden showers in this one.

#2 - m/f or m/m - My character is a whore in a whore house. Yours is a customer with a kinky side. I would like to see fellatio, whipping, foot worship, and orgasm denial

#3 - m/f or m/m - A vampire has caught his hunter. They are longtime rivals. He chains the hunter in his dungeon and tortures him/her for days, breaking him/her, and then turning him/her into a vampire. I would like to see collar and leashes, whippings, repetitive blood drinking even unto unconsciousness, choking, fellatio, intense rape, watersports, and smut if possible.

#4 - m/f - A daughter is given to a rich man to pay off a debt. This rich man loves his hunting dogs! He puts the girl through training, mentally conditioning her to believe she is beneath the dogs. Please inquire via pm to hear details of some scenes I have in mind. I would like to see bestiality, fellatio, lots of sex, collars and leashes, discipline and training, breast feeding, masturbation.

#5 - m/m - The king has died and the eldest prince takes the throne. However the younger prince is more dominant, and turns his brother into a puppet slut. I would like to see humiliation, degradation, name calling, spanking, anal sex, fellatio, and treatment like furniture.

#6 - f/f - Your character is a lovely Lady and mine is a common servant. Every night your character requires the sexual services of mine. I would like to see foot worship, oral sex, bondage with humiliation, dirty talk, kissing, breast worship, breast smacking, spanking, rules, eye restriction, and flogging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom