Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fleur's Back and has a brand new plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleur De Belle

Planetoid
About my Roleplay preferences.

I am looking for a long term roleplay here, preferrably with posts of more than 10 lines or two paragraphs per post minimum with someone willing to post on a regular basis.

Here is my Kinks for the RP ideas. Please note that the Cam Whore idea is now unavailable. If you have alternative ideas or plots that may interest me let me know.

Kinky Cravings
- Anal
- Bestiality
- Exhibitionism / Outdoor/Public Scenes
- Photographing/Filming the sexual exploits (with or without her knowledge and or consent.)

New Plot
What it takes to be Cool

Every year it has been tradition that the most senior students apart of the "cool" group select younger members to ensure the tradition is kept alive, to do this, the scout out anyone and everyone that is not a senior and vote on which ones make the cut. Only a select few from the cut are issued the elite status of being cool. Once you have it, you aren't just another student, you have status, power the envy of all those that failed or were not even selected.

Each year the tasks are different, more often than not the cool kids trying to out do their former seniors, thus making it much more difficult to get the status. This year the seniors had picked out a house near the park, its owner had been away on holidays for some time. The task of the would be cool students was come to the house after dark, strip naked and to run around the entire property once and then to break into the house and retrieve a bottle of alcohol.

Unfortunately they had picked the very night when the owner of the house was returning. Whilst the seniors had fled back to the park with the clothes of any that had attempted the dare, falling back to the backup location, the younger cool kids in training were attempting to finish their task, unaware that the owner was about to step inside the house, or that his pet dog was going to sniff them out and bring its Master's attention to them.

Found Naked, having broken and entered the student did not really have much of a leg to stand on. There was no way they could explain it, it was pretty much a sure thing that they would end up locked up by the cops and their parents phone. Possibly even expelled from school. It was a black mark that would forever stain them. Begging for mercy and to let them go, the owner did, but on certain conditions. The first was that they were to give them their details, name, address, phone number, school address, age, and anything else they could think of, making certain that they were not going to escape off the hook even if they managed to escape just as had been promised. The second was the condition that they do as the owner of the house told them to do for a lengthy period of time. Allowing the student to leave with a bottle of bourbon or some other alcoholic beverage and complete their dare and achieve status at school.

Their status at school had cost them dearly however, outside of school they were a slave to the whims of an older man and his desires.

For this I would very much like there to be a focus on Exhibtionism & Bestiality.

I would much prefer that the Master/Owner be understanding and ease their young slave into things. It is unreasonable to think that any 14 year old girl would willingly accept a command to get on all fours and let a dog mate with her when in her mind she sees it as sick and wrong, not to mention she may or may not be a virgin. On the other hand it is much more believable that if she were forced to let the dog lick her out first and then be strongly coerced into giving it a blowjob that she would change her mind perhaps. Not immediately mind you but after a couple of times it has simply become normal and the reasoning for thinking sex with a dog is sick and wrong becomes moot because they have willingly sucked on it numerous times.

The same is to be said with Exhibitionism. Sure, the girl had to strip utterly naked at night and run around a dark house and then climb inside what was to be an empty house, but that was for a very strongly motivated reason. Start it off with something small, no underwear at school, or talking a walk in the park with her and making her flash parts of her body when there is not another living soul in sight. If it is at night then it would be easier to convince her to expose herself. Like sex with dogs, make her feel the thrill of it. With enough time and training she could shed her aversion to public nudity so that she thinks nothing of it to pull her shirt up and walk around the park topless rather than being scared of being caught, instead excited that this time she might be caught. Make her feel like a star, make liberal use of video or photos using Camcorders, Digital Camera's or the Cellphone's Camera.

Sex in general. At such a tender age sex is intimidating, and scary if they are not ready. At the beginning she will not be a slut looking for cock, it will depend on how the RP goes as to how she reacts but if the above two options were taken into account she could be trained to enjoy it to the point she could willingly participate in Multiple Male Partner scenes or partake in prostitution. With whoring her out I'd prefer it if she was not privvy to the details, simply "these are my friends, be a good doll and please em."

Hopefully by the end of the enslavement period the girl is hooked by her new lifestyle that she simply continues to be his fuck toy.

CURRENTLY FILLED. No more PM's for this please.
The 14 year old Cam-Whore.

A young girl is introduced to the world of the internet and falls victim to predators, innocent and easily led down the garden path, she partakes in webcasts doing degrading acts for her predator Master. The young teen still feeling out her sexuality and her personality, not quite aware of her deep seeded submissive desires. Her need for approval and need for someone to control her. Daring her into things she might not have ever tried without that little push.

With a laptop with wireless internet and a cam they can make great use of it and put her in outdoor scenes as well as indoor ones. I am craving a Dom to make heavy use of the family dog, training her to be a good bitch. Having the dog break in all three holes before he meets up with her in person.

To keep her interested he could buy her things, sex toys for use, lingerie or anything he wants her to try on cam. As well as gifts like a free iphone or something else to make her feel like a pretty princess with a loving boyfriend/master even if the reality is far different.

Train her to be a slut, to think nothing of walking outside in the nude, or giving a dog a blowjob. Make her think it is all normal, that she is doing just what other girls do. Make money from her, make her earn her keep. Keep all the profits too, after all this naive teen is a dumb slut if she can keep believing in his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom