Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How can I serve you? <3 ((Females and Males Welcome!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my measly little request thread! If you can't tell already, I'm more or less a submissive effeminate male. If you have no intention of role-playing with my cross-dressing effeminate males, then please leave. Otherwise, continue on <3

CRAVING:
I've had this brutally aching desire for a monster idea. My character is an impersonator, an actor of sorts. When a king believes his daughter is in dangers, he hires my character to pretend he is her. One day, he is on his way in a carriage when it is ambushed by orcs, led by a greenskin who is arch enemies with the king. They kidnap my character and find out (You know how ;D) that he is not she. So they begin to relentless torture my character with sex until he admits where the real princess is. From there, it can continue to be a sex fest, or even where he is sold into slavery. The idea is solid at least until the admission of knowledge.

Also, my characters won't be push overs, unless you want it that way xD

And... it's obvious I'm craving cocks. Males and Shemales/Futas may apply, woman as well if a strap-on suits you ;P

Expectations
1: Literacy! A good grasp of grammar and spelling is a must.
2: A paragraph or more a post. I can usually match my partners, so no worries about length. One-liners are never acceptable, ever <3
3: Don't mind my '<3's, I use them a lot <3
4: Communication is lovely. It is however limited. I don't wish to know about your real life, nor give you mine. Do not ask me if I crossdress in real life either, that question gets really annoying. Otherwise, I love getting to know my partners, slightly.

Favorite Kinks
Crossdressing
Giving Oral
Receiving Anal
Non-consensual
Blackmail
Romance
Passion
BDSM
Excessive Cum
Large Muscular Partners
Futa/Shemales
Large cocks
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Hypnotism
Monsters

Dislikes:
Vore

Pairings
I'll put a <3 next to ones with plots!
Secretary/Boss
Neighbors
Slave/Master, Mistress
Knight/Princess (Crossdressing one ;P) <3
Patient/Doctor
Mental Patient/Psychiatrist <3
Client/Therapist
Club Goers
Victim/Monster
Warlock/Succubus
WoW Pairings <3
Feminine Soldier/Orc, Monster, Etc.
Effeminate Explorer/Amazon Futas! (Or equivalent to males) <3
Harem of femboys/Futa (Or male)
Feminized male/Barbarian
Actor/Male or Female fan

More to come!

Any ideas you have in mind, go ahead and pitch 'em! Otherwise, PM me to play. I hope to hear from you <3​

Can you tell me about any plot ideas with the Knight/Princess? I have ideas but want to make sure they'll mesh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom