Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 *Catchy title here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

Meteorite
Hello, I'm looking for a rp partner, I know big surprise. Anyways a bit about me. One I only do M/F plots. Sorry but I was born with a dick so my mind has not devolved enough to rp as a female and I only rp with female characters. Now if you can rp a convincing female I have no issues rping with you.

Two; I'm not a grammar/spelling freak. I'm one of the worst spellers that I know. All I ask is that you try, if I can understand what it is you're trying to say I'm happy.

Now I know that's not a lot of info about me, so if you want to know more you'll have to talk to me.

As for rping/plots...yeah I'm fresh out right now. Just got done GMing a three year game for some friends. That's not to say I wont help come up with some ideas, but I tapped on coming up with my own right now, but feel free to send some ideas my way :D

Craving
Furry/Anthro
Pokemon/Pokemorph
Future
Star Wars (I have a few basic plots)

Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and welcome to the site. I'd be interested in two of your rps,please send me a pm and I have a lot of rps that I love to do 1X1 only.

BUMP.....*looks around and leaves a plate of cookies under a box held up with a stick* that should work

-grabs a cookie-
Hi, I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. Send me a PM if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom