Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

mxm and mxf pairings please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwitchAndrogyny

Planetoid
Hello, Switch here. I'm a roleplayer with 5+ years of experience. I'm pretty easygoing and very flexible. If there's a story you're interested in, PM me, we can work something out. I don't expect too much from my partners, but there are a few things you should know before we start playing.

Please be semi-literate; give me at least two legible paragraphs to work with.
Tell me if you've lost interest in the roleplay so I can stop expecting a response.
Respect me and my limits.

My Limits

1. No bathroom stuff.
2. No incest.
3. No animal play, furries, and otherwise. (This excludes lycans/werewolves)
4. No extreme age play. Your characters should be 17+
5. Please no fxf pairings...I'm afraid I'm just terrible at them.

Some rough ideas

This is my RP page, it contains the characters mentioned below.
http://www.freewebs.com/standsoutsoloud/
As stated above I'm very flexible.

vampire x sire(s)
Your vampire(s) is sire to my character Corbin Thomas. After years of relentless searching, he finally catches up to you and is wanting revenge.
We can do a lot with this. We can play out the history between them, develop the characters, I'm open for anything. etc.

vampire x vampire
Corbin hunts fellow vampires out of utter distaste for the creatures. He encounters your character, what happens next is up to us to decide.

vampirehunter x vampirehunter
Struggling to continue the hunt on his own, Corbin seeks a partner in crime. Will your character accept his vampirism and hunt alongside him or will they become sworn enemies?

There's also the vampire x victim option.

I have one lycan character. Edward Reed.
lycan x paranormal investigator
I'd like to play something involving a paranormal investigator. The investigator is brought to a small town to look into suspicious slayings that Edward is responsible for. Bonus points if you play a dominate male.

This one is set in the Underworld(film) realm.
Master/Mistress x Lycan
If you play a mistress, forced heterosexuality could be an interesting theme.

Finally, I'm looking to play my character Morgan Conrad. I'm open for anything from forced homosexuality to teacher x student stuff.

These are just rough ideas that I'd like to play around with. If you're interested PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom