Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for Different Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuujinGekijou

Meteorite
I have quite a few ideas for roleplays, but first I have to say a few things.

1. If you are not comfortable with me playing my character as a dragon, be it anthro OR feral, just let me know, I am willing to play a human as well.

2. I am looking for both males and females, mostly submissive ones, except for a few different cases.

3. Everything is basically a yes except for the following: scat, bloodplay, needles, and gore. Yes, I am a very kinky guy. However not everything is necessary. Let me know what you want and I will include it.

Now, for the ideas.

1. (Taken)
A dragon hunter arrives at my characters cave, they have a fight ending with the hunter becoming the dragons slave/pet.

2. My character is on the run from *insert organization here* and looking for somewhere to stay.

3. (taken)
My character represents a deity in a temple and its a "sacrifice" scenario, but your character isn't actually getting sacrificed.

4. The one submissive one. Its essentially the same as the first idea, however the dragon hunter wins, but decides that the dragon deserves worse than death, becoming a pet.

NEW IDEAS:

Ive been feeling kinda.. submissive lately and kind of want a mistress or a master for a rp... Im accepting males, females, futas, herms, and even tentacle monsters.

I still want to do some more dominant rps, so pm me if you want to play with a dragon or another mythical creature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom