Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gangster's Daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szymanski

Super-Earth
I want to resume an RP that died a long time ago. The story revolved around three crime families that were fighting to take control of a city. To make it simple, we'll call them the American, Italian and Russian crime families. The Russian plan was to kidnap the daughter of the American Boss, and frame the Italians. While the Americans and Italians started a war between each other, the Russians would take advantage of the confusion and wipe out both rival families in a sneak attack after they had weakened each other.

What the Russians didn't know, however, was the young, attractive woman they had tied up wasn't the American Boss' daughter. She was the American Boss. The man they believed to be in charge was just masquerading so they would be taken seriously.

What I need, is someone to play the woman. The story starts with her waking up, captured. Age between 25 - 35. A teenager is very unlikely to be in charge of a massive crime family. She'll be forced to watch the destruction of both her family and the legacy that her elders had created before her very eyes. Meanwhile, I'll be playing various members of the gang that kidnapped her, and their interactions with her.

The original thread.

Hey there, I'd be rather interested in playing with you, my only question would be if you'd like to continue from where you left off with Kiari, or if you'd rather start anew, or not? If the first option is more your cup of tea, I'll just finish reading the thread, and then see if you're still up for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom