Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for a Female 1 on 1 RP, Check it out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon Al'kar

Planetoid
Okay, let us revamp this properly, considering I do not have a RP going right now.

I am a Male
I am a better dominate than a submissive.
I am 22 in real life, so I get better based on how close my characters are.

I like fantasy, used to past, and magic...

However Sci-fi, interests me greatly...

I do, sometimes do modern, though I seem to not be as good with them, due to my preferences.

My RP progression.

I like RPs to be slow, relationships do not grow instantly, however if the RP involves Rape, or likewise forced sex, it is going to quickly go there in most cases. I am pretty good at coming up with plots, and just need a pairing, and I can make characters and ideas.

I do tend to play more than one character at a time, as it makes twists and turns in a RP more fun, but I do not give warning, though I will make it clear which character is speaking, usually broken up by the paragraph, with a note to keep track of who much better.

Well I will make a pairing list later, but for now this will have to do, feel free to PM me, and I will be happy to reply...

I prefer RPs to be done in PMs, simply because its easier to notice a reply.

RE: Male looking for a one on one RP.

-Force based RPs- -Me X You-
Master X Slave
Business Man X Payment of client
Trucker X Runaway
Rogue X Traveler
Alchemist (Herbalist) X Captured Female

-Strange RPs- -Me X You-
Summoned Demon X New/Master Summoner
Zombie Survivor X Zombie Survivor
Mage X Monster Girl
Monster X Lost Girl

-Growing Romances- -Me X You-
Gambler X Addict (Gambling Problem)
Rogue X Female Knight
Demon X Angel
Sword Fighter X Rival
Top Class Mage X Apprentice Mage

[Reserved For Pairing List Later]

[Reserved for Plot lists later]

* Trips forbidden6ex as she tries to run out the door* and that's "Your" papers on the floor ,, geess you would think the girl would know how to spell lol

Shakes his head as he puts his hand out all the papers, returning to his hand. "Don't mess with a mage, or things might start to get interesting."

Well I was delayed off the comp for a while, but I am back. Life happens and sorry for any delays on RPing but I am all caught up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom