Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Highschool RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonFoxx

Meteorite
This is a new plot idea I wanted to try out with a female character. Basically, my character is the rich kid of the school, but rather than being stuck-up, he's actually a really nice guy with friends that respect him for who he is rather than how much money he has. One day, a new girl comes to school, and the rich guy is rather taken by her...But unfortunately, it seems like she wants nothing to do with him. He then finds out that it wasn't because of him, but because of his economic status; it turns out that she was from a foster family who had little money, and she'd grown sort of bitter since she was living on the verge of poverty while higher classes didn't seem to have anything to worry about. So then he decides to try and change her perspective a little and "kidnaps" her after school one day to have some fun! Some of my main kinks are:
Bondage
Tickling
Electricity
Rubber/Latex
Machines/Apparatuses
Tentacles
Master/Pet
Foot Play
Food Play
Breath Control
Collars
Gags
Suspension
Blindfolds

I'm open to other suggestions for the kinks. However, under no circumstances will I do:
Pegging
Scat
Watersports
Snuff
Permanent Injury
Castration
Nullification

im definitely up for this furry rp, and im into Machines/Apparatus, Bondage, Collars, Gags, Master/ Pet and Blindfolds, im happy to do either PM or Forum play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom